Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting powers back
do you think linali(something like that i call her lily idc) is going to get her powers back and if she does whats it going to be?
Yea she'll get her powers back, but I don't think it will be during this battle. I think they'll just return to normal. Maybe she'll be a bit faster/stronger, but I don't think it'll change too much.
i wonder if its gonna modify like get wings or something lol.
also if someone goes to critical breaker or something like that they get a sword right but what if ur like lenali she can't wield a short.
Her critical breaker will probably be different than Allen's, seeing as her innocence isnt a parasitism type.
no cuz when everyone reaches critical breaker they get a sword as seen from all the generals.
Well, that doesnt mean much... the Artist has surprised us before, you know?

Allen gets a sword even though he's a parasitism type.. but that could be because of what you said before.

Lenalee's innocence seems to be unique though, so we'll see
yes lets see i just hope that the author doesn't get sick again and make the story/drawing crappy again. i feel simpathy for the person but my dark side gets annoyed very easily lol.
yep. turned you back to neutral btw (for rep)
Didnt the manga hint that Linali's innoncence may be the heart thing that everyones been searching for?? That would mean that she can control all other innocence...