Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naruto chapter 618 discussion
Just like Bleach, this weeks chapter of Naruto just does not sit well with me. Difference is, I can't explain why this chapter doesn't sit well with me. Only thing I can pin point is the past Leaf kages being brought back via Edo and that there was actually a way to get their souls from the Reaper. That is the only place in the chapter that I can see that makes me not feel well about this chapter.
I go on vacation for a few days and the site goes down...

I finally got around to reading the chapter and I have a few predictions:

Orochimaru now has Mokuton since he is in a Zetsu body.

Naruto will get the other half of the Kyuubi. Either it will come to him or the chakra will "pull" him to where Sasuke is.

All of the Hokage will free themselves from Orochimaru's control and help in the war after talking with Sasuke. The Second Hokage will use his S/T jutsu to transport them to the battlefield.

The remaining Zetsu will either be used to revive Izuna or Fugaku, if not then it will be used to give Sasuke the Rinnegan.
ANewLight Wrote:The remaining Zetsu will either be used to revive Izuna or Fugaku, if not then it will be used to give Sasuke the Rinnegan.

There is no remaining Zetsu, Jugo drained and consumed the one that was left. Or whatever it is he does... Weird power lol.
hmm final villain is juugo, trying to attain "his perfect form uhahaha" Tongue
what , too soon ? Tongue
either him, or suigetsu,the guy is at least trying his best :hai
ANewLight Wrote:Orochimaru now has Mokuton since he is in a Zetsu body.

That's not really a prediction .... that's pretty much common knowledge.

Quote:Naruto will get the other half of the Kyuubi. Either it will come to him or the chakra will "pull" him to where Sasuke is.

Maybe, but I doubt if anything like that happens that he'll be pulled from the Juudarabito battle too Sasuke, since that would literally leave the others to absolute death. Though in either case I expect it to just go right to Kurama and give him an Naruto some lol power-up.

Quote:All of the Hokage will free themselves from Orochimaru's control and help in the war after talking with Sasuke. The Second Hokage will use his S/T jutsu to transport them to the battlefield.

Not too sure about that one.
To literally free themselves from Orochimaru's control they'd all have to do what Madara did to escape the fate of the many other Edo Tensei's summoned by Kabuto Yakushi. An while it may be possible for Tobirama (creator and founder of Edo Tensei), it is questionable for the others.

Of course you also have to take into consideration the fact that Madara was able to pull that off thanks to Kabuto being unable to stop him, where as Orochimaru isn't being distracted or incapacitated and thus would make it near impossible for any of the Hokages to try an break free from his control.

Quote:The remaining Zetsu will either be used to revive Izuna or Fugaku, if not then it will be used to give Sasuke the Rinnegan.

The last Zetsu is already gone due to Juugo eating/absorbing it, so if there is to be another "sacrifice" then it'll come from the usage of another's body.

Though ... speaking of "another's body", where the hell is Anko?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which Naruto character are you? Manga-Otaku 37 7,074 11-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Naruto Parodies ANewLight 2 1,747 11-19-2013, 02:06 PM
  Naruto Chapter 521 discussion alekos23 1 651 02-22-2013, 11:14 AM
  Naruto chapter 620 discussion alekos23 1 644 02-14-2013, 04:40 AM
  Naruto chapter 619 discussion alekos23 1 688 02-06-2013, 05:20 AM
  Naruto chapter 614 discussion hakiluffy 7 2,412 12-19-2012, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Blue22
  Naruto Chapter 613 Discussion Narubi 66 12,815 12-18-2012, 07:23 AM
Last Post: alekos23
  Naruto Timeline Petite Fleur 5 4,036 12-13-2012, 07:19 AM
Last Post: ANewLight
  How to improve naruto(the manga) Megabuster 32 4,949 12-09-2012, 06:09 PM
  Chapter 530 Discussion/Chapter 531 Predictions MattC303 21 2,684 03-06-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: m1hawkgsm