Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the Fourth
I dont think naruto is a reincarnation of the fourth... they look alike but not that much alike, plus tsunade even said that the fourth was amarter and better looking then narutoTongue. I also dont think the fourth is the AL... it would just seem kinda weird...
well, i have no questions about the thorey about the 4th being naruto's dad, but y would he be the leader of Akatsuki? as in why couldn't he just go back to leaf villiage and become the hokage again...?
Perhaps the fourth's memory got wiped?
I only think the fourth i narutos dad but the other one seems... annoying because you think someone has died and then they just suddenly appear with memory and is somehow evil....annoying
I do not like the theories like his father is teh Akatsuki Leader because it would seem the only evidence people can come up with is... "OH he kinda looks like him but we can't see his whole face so we can't be sure" stuff. Give me some more substantial evidence, THEN we'll talk.
But we we won't have proper evidence until the manga actually says it! These are just what everyone is thinking!
lol you guys are all wrong ... i have thought about that ... now
i dont care if the 4th is narutos dad ... naruto is awesome he rocks and so did the 4th if they are related or not they still ROCK

and about your theory with th AL if you think about it a lil bit you'll notice that the 4th is dead ... (reminder )

and everyone who doubts it i just remind you of the fight between oro and the 3rd ... its called forbidden technique of ressurrecting the DEAD lol and the only reason the mangaka decided to not let the 4th appear ... is because he would have beatn the shit out of everything and so on and so forth ^^ but he's dead ...
xell Wrote:lol you guys are all wrong ... i have thought about that ... now
i dont care if the 4th is narutos dad ... naruto is awesome he rocks and so did the 4th if they are related or not they still ROCK

and about your theory with th AL if you think about it a lil bit you'll notice that the 4th is dead ... (reminder )

and everyone who doubts it i just remind you of the fight between oro and the 3rd ... its called forbidden technique of ressurrecting the DEAD lol and the only reason the mangaka decided to not let the 4th appear ... is because he would have beatn the shit out of everything and so on and so forth ^^ but he's dead ...

First off, "you guys are all wrong" how about never again seeing this is a theories board and no one is wrong, because none of it has been proven or disproven. Secondly, when did the fourth every show up during the forbidden ritual? There was just a third casket, I didn't see 'The Fourth Alive in Here" Some people have stated that it was a ploy to prevent the Third from stopping the other two caskets from opening. In the beginning of Naruto, they said the Fourth is dead, correct, but has it ever happened in a manga where a dead character is still alive? I believe so. Please, just put theories out and not try to make other theories feel less appreciated. Debate/argue, but never deny and that's the word Big Grin I still believe in my newly stated theory anyway
Thank you sooo much!! I have been saying he's dead for ages but i didn't know how to prove!! so thanks for that reminder!
dimplez Wrote:But we we won't have proper evidence until the manga actually says it! These are just what everyone is thinking!

No that is when it is actually proven, you can still have evidence to support your ideas, however.

Also, the forbidden technique that the third hokage used on Orochimaru was one that kills. And he learned it from the fourth hokage, and he also stated that the fourth hokage was killed with this technique (or that is assumed because he says he used that on the nine tailed fox.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Fourth Movie Manga-Otaku 13 1,296 06-28-2007, 10:13 AM
Last Post: SilverKunai