Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Access Forbidden
So it begins
And just when we got a better server Sad
Hello again.
Welcome back everyone...

To our traditional weekly event: "The Wednesday Big 3 crash"
With the server update, I thought we'd be able to handle big day releases.
^Guess not.

Though was there a server update? I figured the donations had to reach that set amount to just make updates ....?

Anyways I wouldn't be surprised if most of the crash is from Anti-Pachi's screaming their lungs out and Pro-Pachi's fan fapping to no end, over this weeks Bleach Chapter release.
Well, on the upside, the forum had been working better than usual for the last few days.

Narubi Wrote:Anyways I wouldn't be surprised if most of the crash is from Anti-Pachi's screaming their lungs out and Pro-Pachi's fan fapping to no end, over this weeks Bleach Chapter release.

Can you blame us?

I didn't get to b*tch about that much due to the crash though. -___-
How could this happen to us
We've made our mistakes
got nowhere to ruuun~
The night goes on as I’m fading awayyy
I'm sick of this crashing
I just wanna post
peleihno Wrote:Well, on the upside, the forum had been working better than usual for the last few days.

Narubi Wrote:Anyways I wouldn't be surprised if most of the crash is from Anti-Pachi's screaming their lungs out and Pro-Pachi's fan fapping to no end, over this weeks Bleach Chapter release.

Can you blame us?

I didn't get to b*tch about that much due to the crash though. -___-

No I wouldn't blame you, I mean I do agree that what happened in this chapter of Bleach was real BS IMO.
I mean we get more Uno-Hype of her being the first Kenpachi and the strongest amongst the strongest generation of SS Cpt.'s, only for Kubo to now say that a wild Kidpachi was stronger than her and that he's been far more stronger than all his opponents this whole time (even Ichigo) ... it's just pure bullcrap in terms of plot making IMO.

Not to mention I'm not a real big fan of having broken an static characters becoming more so of what they already are, it's just crap. An Kubo could have made this interesting by making Kenpachi get in touch with his Zanpaktou as a means for greater power .... but no he just has to unlock his lost diaper power just to be stronger ... *sigh*

Plus the thing that ticks me off the most is that Unohana is going down before we really see anything from her, which just majorly sucks IMO since that was one of the things I was looking forward too most.
I recommend joining MangaHelpers forums, it's much better and much more organized unlike the "Haters Paradise" which has been acutely named for OMfollowers