Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Access Forbidden
alekos23 Wrote:please tell me its not down again Sad Tongue

I've gotten a couple of pages to load... Just heavy lag.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Damn, I wanted to talk about Bleach and Unohana's rape face. Of all times to go down......
It's probably because of the server capacity thing. The big 3 chapters are out after 3 weeks. I'm guessing a lot of people are trying to log in to discuss the big 3. Hence... Server overload -> service unavailable.
peleihno Wrote:Damn, I wanted to talk about Bleach and Unohana's rape face. Of all times to go down......

Those kinds of reasons are precisely why the site is down xD
taichi Wrote:It's probably because of the server capacity thing. The big 3 chapters are out after 3 weeks. I'm guessing a lot of people are trying to log in to discuss the big 3. Hence... Server overload -> service unavailable.

I'm just trying to edit my post in the HH thread... Damn ninjas xD

Oh my edit finally went through... After 30 minutes... >.>
taichi Wrote:
peleihno Wrote:Damn, I wanted to talk about Bleach and Unohana's rape face. Of all times to go down......

Those kinds of reasons are precisely why the site is down xD
Lol, true.
Insane Soul Wrote:Imagine if 1k of the posters donated 1 dollar per month.

TOO BAD I HAZ NO DOLLARS :C

If you have money to buy a couple songs on Itunes, then you have money. I always find it funny how people say they're so poor to donate to something then they completely forget that they might've bought a cup of coffee that morning for 2.00

not harping on you, I know you're joking...your post just made me think of that...

hey pelihno, why'd you delete yer post? _._
Decided I didn't care to get into a pointless argument.
no waiii i went into omf and was like whats up bro time to post navigated through it to find a place to post and then it was all like imma fail now D: whyz it gotta be like that