Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Access Forbidden
Sad
I think OMF are combining the new forum and the old one, because when I go to the original OMF it says "Under Construction"
its said that for days now
hey greg, what happened to the wecoup forum? I just remembered it was some kind of a project...
wow, a couple of days now, plus it was almost so slow to be unusable for a couple of days before that.   And I had major firefox crashes yesterday and today.  Another bad week on the net.  
Firefox crashed on me so much that when I saw this was down too, it was like I couldn't get on either way. sigh. I wound up loosing like 5 years of bookmarks cause the problem was so bad I had to uninstall and reinstall it with a clean slate. So freaking annoying.
First World Problems!

Lord have mercy on them
Does anyone have the SQL error?! It keeps happening to me all days.
I also have the SQL error...
A new day, a different error, isn't it nice? ^^
I have spoken with Greg, it is a server capacity issue. He is waiting to see if the old forum is coming back up before committing to a larger server.

I would rather just forget about the old forum and consider our new as THE forum. If the old one comes back up just use it to recover certain information, but I wouldn't want to go back to it.

Having a brand new home that the members helped to build together is nice.

I agree, we should stick to the new forum... sure it still needs some work, but all in all it was planned anyway, wasn't it?