Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Access Forbidden
At this rate, I'd rather stick to this site.
Whats actually going down with it then?
Maybe it would be best to introduce OMF 4.0 (on the same domain as 3.0), but not using IPB anymore, but something that causes less lag.
I wonder how much of a difference all those GIFs people keep posting make. Or do those not matter because they're hosted elsewhere (like on imageshack)?
It never mattered on 2.0 there's just something very buggy with this forum i mean on 2.0 there was a chatbox much more gifs and posts and members as well as gif images and there was no lag.
Narubi Wrote:Getting something about there being an error with the database and thus can't access the site.

Anyone else getting this?

Yes, exact error message:

'onemangaforums.com Driver Error
'There appears to be an error with the database.
'If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.'

The error does not appear to be resolved by refreshing the page, so it appears to be something the administrator needs to look into.
I"ve not seen any updates on the OMF twitter, so. . .

Interesting.
I think Greg hasn't gotten around to it or what ever needs to be done is taking time.

He wont take my money, I keep begging him and he keeps ignoring me. How rude Sad
@.@made a twitter account just to follow onemanga twitter made me follow 10 people blocked 9 and found there was nothing on onemanga twitter....nice ugly puff tho

>_> how very rude indeed
It's back up, I'm working the new site right now. So it should be good for everyone else.