Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Access Forbidden
I know what you're saying. Sad
You should always copy the text you enter before sending, that's what I do, since the new forum is unreliable >_>
ye but sometimes it take over 15 minutes just to do single post when it is lagging.. I don't have nerve for that.Looks like i enjoyed few hours without any lag and now it starts again.

/went to 'reading only' section
It has been up and down the last few days.
I get this:

Service unavailable!

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 503
onemangaforums.com
Mon Dec 31 05:20:29 2012
Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/1.0.0d mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_pgsql/2.0.3
anyone else notice that greg go the old url back and is currently rebuilding om?
retroluffy13 Wrote:anyone else notice that greg go the old url back and is currently rebuilding om?

We don't know who it is and it most likely is not Greg, he would have said something about it.
Site goes really slow or just goes out of service during the nightly hours for me, is there something going on specifically during that time frame or is it just coincidence?

Also yeah I noticed that the old site says it's under construction or something, I asked about it in the new site an I guess there's no clue on who's doing the rebuilding an so on. Wouldn't hurt if we could get access back to the old site ... just so we or I could save some old posts an such from there. But I honestly like the newer site more than the old now ... it's just much funner to work with Big Grin
Narubi Wrote:Site goes really slow or just goes out of service during the nightly hours for me, is there something going on specifically during that time frame or is it just coincidence?

Also yeah I noticed that the old site says it's under construction or something, I asked about it in the new site an I guess there's no clue on who's doing the rebuilding an so on. Wouldn't hurt if we could get access back to the old site ... just so we or I could save some old posts an such from there. But I honestly like the newer site more than the old now ... it's just much funner to work with Big Grin

More users online, the servers don't seem to be able to handle so many people. Its 9am over here right now and only 24 members are online and its running pretty smooth, not even a lag.
strawhats Wrote:
Narubi Wrote:Site goes really slow or just goes out of service during the nightly hours for me, is there something going on specifically during that time frame or is it just coincidence?

More users online, the servers don't seem to be able to handle so many people. Its 9am over here right now and only 24 members are online and its running pretty smooth, not even a lag.

I see ... that makes sense. Guess they need new or at least upgraded servers to handle to capacity of users within the site.