Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Access Forbidden
I really hope I don't have to post in the Naruto section again just to get my Rachel signature...
Greg Wrote:I'm allowed 5% CPU usage apparently. For the two days we were completely up, we were averaging about 70%. Whoops.

I figured we would hit the limits of my account, I just didn't think we'd blow it out of the water like that.
XD

Wow that is quite a lot more then allowed.
LoneWolfStark Wrote:I really hope I don't have to post in the Naruto section again just to get my Rachel signature...

U like Rachel? You Beast
I take no credit for this one. Please ignore my post count.
LoneWolfStark Wrote:I really hope I don't have to post in the Naruto section again just to get my Rachel signature...
We have access to the database in this situation, so once we find a new server, everything will be copied right back over, so how many ever posts you had you'll keep. If you already had the 50, then you'll still have the 50.
Its probably gonna be a more expensive server though Sad
FrostyMouse Wrote:
We have access to the database in this situation, so once we find a new server, everything will be copied right back over, so how many ever posts you had you'll keep.  If you already had the 50, then you'll still have the 50.

What else will remain? Join date and time? >_>. Yes I am WEIRD >_>
The Shoutbox wouldn't have had anything to do with the overload, would it?

Though the shotubox had calmed down before I lost access
strawhats Wrote:
FrostyMouse Wrote:
We have access to the database in this situation, so once we find a new server, everything will be copied right back over, so how many ever posts you had you'll keep.  If you already had the 50, then you'll still have the 50.

What else will remain? Join date and time? >_>. Yes I am WEIRD >_>

It should. I'm basing this on what Dan said. I know that you want to keep your low ID#.

Dantrag Wrote:
Jeral Fernandes Wrote:Wait... Don't tell me that when Greg gets a new sever the onemangaforums one will be gone for good too?! I have already loved that place ._.

Don't worry. Only the server will be changing. This time we have full access to the database etc meaning we can simply move all the stuff to a new server that can handle the traffic and no one, who already re-registered, has to do so again. Not even the url will change for the new forums.
Yes, everything should remain the same. That's the whole beauty of having server access. It means you can take all the files from a server and dump them to a new one without losing anything or having to worry about middle men etc.