Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Access Forbidden
wingman32x Wrote:I'm proud of this community's ability to respond to adversity. When the reader went down two years ago, we retained more users than I thought we would, and they stayed long term in a number of cases. Then we were forced to move to a new home, 350+ members found it and registered within the first 48 hours. Over 15K posts were made, and we crashed the server.

It sometimes amazes me how dedicated this group is. Couldn't be happier to be a part of it.
Same here. OMF really is a great place, our members are much more close to one another than on other forum sites, we have great admin who do things like tournaments and contests for us and the moderators friends with most of the posters.

OMF will never die, because we won't let it.
Well ain't this touching all thats missing now is for everyone to hold hands and start singing Kumbaya.
^You know you love it.
Evangelion[lovr Wrote:2.0]
wingman32x Wrote:I'm proud of this community's ability to respond to adversity. When the reader went down two years ago, we retained more users than I thought we would, and they stayed long term in a number of cases. Then we were forced to move to a new home, 350+ members found it and registered within the first 48 hours. Over 15K posts were made, and we crashed the server.

It sometimes amazes me how dedicated this group is. Couldn't be happier to be a part of it.
Same here. OMF really is a great place, our members are much more close to one another than on other forum sites, we have great admin who do things like tournaments and contests for us and the moderators friends with most of the posters.

Except we will all die so we will let it.
I'm confused what a server overload means. Did we all just set Greg's house on fire?
peleihno Wrote:How are you close to 400 posts already lol?

I told you Pele, I'm aiming for my 14k+ :thumbup:
Ultrafragor Wrote:I'm confused what a server overload means. Did we all just set Greg's house on fire?

Maybe it's something like this.

Edit:

Or this.
Greg:"Whooo~! It's far from finished, but at least now we have some kind of forum up and running. I think I deserve a bre-"

[Image: nuke.jpg]
Evangelion[lovr Wrote:2.0]

It's so touching, you bring tears to my eyes.
And I agree, we have a wonderful community :3
ive seen it happen time and time again.  onemanga is a community, ever expanding and ever changing.  most poeple who were around scince the beginning arent around anymore, but some are.  and those who left did there part, and brang in new members to replace themselves.  we pass onemanga off from generation to generation, and i must say, im proud to be apart of that tradition.

kuuuumbiya enel.... kuuuumbiya

kuuuumbiya azian.....    kuuuumbiya