Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Figured i might as well post mine
The name is Kyle. My favorite manga's are Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach. I recently started reading Fairy Tail and i'm hooked. I'm 20 and work for a family business.

Heya. :_
Welcome Kyle, what's up. Those mangas are awesome man and may I suggest one other good manga, because if you like those you should like this one maybe I don't know entirely lol, but anyway, Kekkaishi. Really good I think you will like it.
Welcome to OMF Tongue
CrazyBleachFan Wrote:Welcome Kyle, what's up. Those mangas are awesome man and may I suggest one other good manga, because if you like those you should like this one maybe I don't know entirely lol, but anyway, Kekkaishi. Really good I think you will like it.

I'll check that one out.

I'm currently in the process of reading through the Bleach manga, so it might take me a while to catch up.

I read a few chapters of D.Gray-Man and didn't get into it at all. I don't know if the entire series is like those first couple...but it's a little too religious for my tastes. Maybe i'm wrong though.
Its religious at first, but then it gets way better... and some parts can be considered sacrilege, since Noah was generally regarded as a good guy
Hey Kyle, welcome to the forums!