Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Unohana "Original Kenpachi" + "Godpachi Slayer" Yachiru
:wut:

Ukitake has a situational Zanpakto (which would be useless against the likes of Mayuri) and if chokes, he's even more useless than his Zan.
We know onemanga is down, and you are probably wanting to go troll with this weeks chapter.

Ukitake lungs would become ****ed up after inhaling the poison of his bankai, and die. Knowing Mayuri, he probably has some kind of smoke bomb.
But then again Ukitakes shikai could absorb much more, who knows. We'll never know.
Somehow the reveal this week didn't surprise me at all. Fitting that a woman with an obviously suppressed demon was the original blade master.
Survival Horror Wrote::wut:

Ukitake has a situational Zanpakto (which would be useless against the likes of Mayuri) and if chokes, he's even more useless than his Zan.

You forget who it was who fought a Stern Ritter without getting a scratch on him.
Ultrafragor Wrote:
Survival Horror Wrote::wut:

You forget who it was who fought a Stern Ritter without getting a scratch on him.
Never underestimate Eviltake. Never.
Yama-jii > Killer Den Mother.
hope we get to have at least "retsu" survive this fight, and go out in blazes in the battlefield >_>
but noooooo.she's gonna fight kenny and then back at the hospital till the end :_:
I hope she's not dead, but I am saddened with how she's been made into a Kenpachi as well just a means of making Zaraki even more stronger than what he already is. I'd rather her character have better meaning than that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zaraki ''The Godpachi'' Kenpachi D.Hyuga 29 6,127 11-19-2013, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Narubi