Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sup Everybody!!!! :D
As you all know, I'm Tokoya, yeah I know my name sounds like "Tokyo" or "Toyota" everyone gets confused with that thing :lol: But calling me Toko would be fine Tongue

As of this month I've been on OMF for 3 years, however I became an active poster last year and before that I only posted every now and then (like twice every 1-3 months I think) I think I had a lot of you as friends on OMF and I think most of you guys should know who I am.

The manga I read are Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail and Hungry Joker and love them all very much...I picked up lots of of the fall anime this season as well and I'm currently watching at least 15 different anime completed and ongoing.....Some other fun facts about me is that I look really young for my age (I'm 19 btw) I'm only 5'6 (I'm so short :'( haha Tongue ) and I absolutely love watching sports ESPECIALLY Soccer (Real Madrid FTW)

Back on OMF I mainly hanged around the Naruto and Fairy Tail Sections, as well as the Anime section(Mainly in the SAO thread I suppose)and sometimes in the CB Section but this year I plan to be more active in the Bleach and OP Sections as well....Even so I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone a lot better and I hope that I can make a good impression with you guys, you all are awesome and its hard to find people like the ones at OMF :aww:

If anyone wants to contact me outside of this place, feel free to ask and most of the times I hang out Zeroanime.net chat so just yell Toko and I'll respond to ya Tongue

(Wow this is long....sorry about that Big Grin )
Thank you for giving me ideas for your new nicknames, Mr. Tokyo/Toyota. Had never even thought of that until you went and mentioned it :lol: Tongue
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....Oh Boy, here we go again :XD: