Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actions have consequences
I just realised how parallel this situation is to the Manga for Onemanga social group.

We were going to start anew with a more focused group...And it seems none of them have arrived here yet.

=/

Well, hopefully this reincarnation of the forum ditches the cons of its predecessors. New beginnings are awesome anyway. Big Grin

"See you on the other side", I suppose.
It's gonna be a job in itself getting a decent post count on the new forum.
I'm going to have to start actively posting again now. Guess that gives me a little more of an incentive to catch up on all those series I am behind on at least. xD
peleihno Wrote:It's gonna be a job in itself getting a decent post count on the new forum.
I was so close (not really) to getting to that 14k man. Sad
Because i don't see anyone i recognize, and this hasn't been brought up yet, the new om needs a role playing social group option. Though its gonna suck losing war of the hidden villages... Biggest social group on om. Hours wasted. Good times.
Huehuehue, Now I do have a chance to have a good post count.
Shinsou Wrote:I'm going to have to start actively posting again now. Guess that gives me a little more of an incentive to catch up on all those series I am behind on at least. xD
Same, the new forum's gonna need help to get things flowing.

DEW Wrote:
peleihno Wrote:It's gonna be a job in itself getting a decent post count on the new forum.

Lol, yea. I still remember when I hit 10k post, out of nowhere.
Hahahaha, I laugh at your losses.

Though I'm pretty bummed, too. Was so close to 666 posts.
Survival Horror Wrote:Hahahaha, I laugh at your losses.

Though I'm pretty bummed, too. Was so close to 666 posts.

I stopped at 666 posts for a while, I was just about to get 777. Oh well, now I can have the satisfaction of getting to 666 again.
peleihno Wrote:
Shinsou Wrote:I'm going to have to start actively posting again now. Guess that gives me a little more of an incentive to catch up on all those series I am behind on at least. xD
Same, the new forum's gonna need help to get things flowing.

DEW Wrote:

Lol, yea. I still remember when I hit 10k post, out of nowhere.

I feel like a failure compared to you two.....I only had 1.6k and I was thrilled when I hit just 1k :lol: