Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actions have consequences
ANewLight Wrote:Read this.
Yeah, I wrote that post. Then signed up. Then read up on the thread. Then came back here to delete my post. Then saw you quoted. Good times. Good times.
Got my confirmation and signed in now too. YEAH
Evangelion[lovr Wrote:2.0]
I would like to say to Greg, Ayame and others that this time away from OMF made me really appreciate the Mods and staff and all they do. It seems losing OMF is possibly a money issue (Just one theory I heard) and that made me realize that the mods and admin do all their work on the site for free. I really appreciate this, even from the mods because I tried Naruto Forums the last time OMF went down and you can tell the mods there don't give two shits and the result is a chaotic, stupid, unwelcoming forum. After one day there I swore I'd never go back because the posters have about as much class as the cast of Honey Boo-boo.

So really, Greg and everyone. thanks for all ya'll do. It's much appreciated.

Well said. I can't add much more to this except to second what Evangelion has said.
ghassassin Wrote:This is bad. I'm too old to make new friends.

If I'm not too old to make new friends, neither are you.

That said, does anyone know if posters such as KasraKhan and Jesterzzn know about the new forums, or have the interest to join?
I haven't seen them on here or on the new one yet, so they probably don't know but I'm sure I haven't seen all the posts.
Forgot about Jesterzzn. Haven't seen him since before the apocalypse.
But saying OMF Apocalypse sounds like it stands for something worse than it does I guess.