Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Ideas, Theories and Speculation (RITS)
Now all threads necessary are here ^^
I think Franky will gain advantage in a fight against Baby 5, but Buffalo will join in and Law will have to save the day. Buffalo and Baby 5 will then escape, though without CC. Smile

Vergo and Monet will be captured by G-5 and taken to Impel Down.

Oben Wrote:Now all threads necessary are here ^^

I haven't been able to spot an Enel thread yet. Sad
diezdragon Wrote:I think Franky will gain advantage in a fight against Baby 5, but Buffalo will join in and Law will have to save the day. Buffalo and Baby 5 will then escape, though without CC. Smile

I'm not sure about Law... he's still far way, and he has as much reason to intervene as anyone else among the SHs.
It actually makes more sense if they take CC, that gives Luffy&Co. a reason to raid Dressrosa.

Quote:Vergo and Monet will be captured by G-5 and taken to Impel Down.

I could rather see them opening an ice-cream shop on Skypea or something similar in a coverstory ^^
Did Monet have a bounty, btw?

Quote:I haven't been able to spot an Enel thread yet. Sad

Exactly ^^
You can always make one though.
New theory/speculation.

I think that CC has put some of DD's DF powers in the SAD-produced DF's. Just like Vegapunk put Kizaru's powers in the pacifista. This allows DD to control the SAD DF-users, which was what happened to Momonosuke in the trash compound.

This will be why Luffy and Co travels to Dresrosa with Law to fight DD, Luffy'll want to make Momonosuke normal again. Smile
in response to that, the reason why momo saw DD was because DD was behind the kidnapping of the kids, what better way is there to kidnap kids than to control them and force them to walk away and then at the same time tell them they're ill hence the reason they can not control there body...

Think about it, from time DD can control such a power house like Jozu, controlling a group of kids is no problem at all.
Except from what we've seen DD is yet to control someone entirely. Each time he was able to control only the actions, the people he controlled always knew they were being controlled/forced to do things they didn't want to. That is obviously not the case with the children who firmly believe they were sick. The simple answer is that they are children who are going to believe what grown ups tell them. Mocha believing Chopper in the end shows that they are not being controlled in any way other than tricked into believing they were sick.
True but thats only because he allowed for himself to be noticed when controlling them, and so far the level of people his been able to control range from vice admirals to DF rookies right upto 3rd division commander and his also been able to stand toe to toe with Croc..

A person who's capable of doing such things, controlling a bunch of kids would be no problem at all, and in controlling there actions that would be forcing them to walk onto a ship against there will.

Once the kids are on board the ship he could tell them that they are sick and that the illness is not allowing them to control their own body so to get rid of the illness they have to goto the special research facility/hospital