Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One piece 692
Evangelion[lovr Wrote:2.0]
Flawfree Princess Wrote:Wut overrated/Miss Coquine/Flawfree Princess are all interchangeable adjectives to describe me :hurr:

Though if OM is down for good I'll go back to MQ
Overrated isn't a compliment. lol

Though I never knew that Miss Conquine and Overrated were the same person. I thought overrated was a dude for a while, and you seemed a lot more.... irrational when you had that UN. As Miss C you were still very much a boa fangirl, but you did have rationale.

Anyways Hi!

I always have my moments :hurr:

@Ajh77 CC had tons of moments this arc alone at this point I feel people are just going to complain about everything that doesn't go the way they want it to.

CC absorbing shinokuni was a last desperate attempt that never guaranteed that he would suddenly become a beast. Moria didn't with his shadows why would CC?
I am stoked to see how strong Buffalo and Baby5 are. Their abilities seem strong as hell and if they both have Haki too then they will likely be a big threat.
Flawfree Princess Wrote:
Flawfree Princess Wrote:Wut overrated/Miss Coquine/Flawfree Princess are all interchangeable adjectives to describe me :hurr:

Though I never knew that Miss Conquine and Overrated were the same person. I thought overrated was a dude for a while, and you seemed a lot more.... irrational when you had that UN. As Miss C you were still very much a boa fangirl, but you did have rationale.

Anyways Hi!

@Ajh77 CC had tons of moments this arc alone at this point I feel people are just going to complain about everything that doesn't go the way they want it to.

CC absorbing shinokuni was a last desperate attempt that never guaranteed that he would suddenly become a beast. Moria didn't with his shadows why would CC?
Oh, forgive me.  I apologize for having a small problem with something in One Piece.  I remember that I need to love every moment and ignore it's flaws. Having "tons" of "moments" in this arc doesn't excuse a sloppy ending.

I never said anything about him becoming a beast.  I said he should have been competent.  Crying and begging for Luffy to stop and join him when he had all the time in the world to actually do something is ridiculous.  Luffy could have stomped CC but he surely could have done it in a convincing way as well.  That was just plain ol', "It is time for the arc to end and your time is up.  Become incompetent and take this big attack from Luffy.  K?  Thx."
Who is big moms crew with was that Killer?
thedude154 Wrote:Who is big moms crew with was that Killer?

They are probably all in different places, so most likely not.
But yeah, Killer was also shown.
Ajh77 Wrote:
Flawfree Princess Wrote:

Anyways Hi!

Oh, forgive me.  I apologize for having a small problem with something in One Piece.  I remember that I need to love every moment and ignore it's flaws.  Having "tons" of "moments" in this arc doesn't excuse a sloppy ending.

I never said anything about him becoming a beast.  I said he should have been competent.  Crying and begging for Luffy to stop and join him when he had all the time in the world to actually do something is ridiculous.  Luffy could have stomped CC but he surely could have done it in a convincing way as well.  That was just plain ol', "It is time for the arc to end and your time is up.  Become incompetent and take this big attack from Luffy.  K?  Thx."

Oh for fuck sakes don't give me this crap about me of all people having issues with people not liking OP. This is not my issue at all. Stop trying to make me sound like some crazy OP fangirl. You should know better than this.

Your complain still doesn't make much sense considering the last chapters CC was already crying in the previous chapters after being hit by a simply attack by Luffy. So yeah I don't see how him crying for his life to be saved is in anyway out of character for a scientist who has displayed very crazy and erratic behaviour.

K thanks.
Cesear is fucked and so is Joker.

YAY!
Nice chapter this week.

With Kinemon becoming a victim of Shinokuni, I guess we can assume that everyone effected by it will be saved (some time limit withing which they can survive I guess). Though I wonder how Brook saved him from the gas and brought him out. I didn't think he could lift whole bodies in his ghost form.

And at last General Franky arrives :nods:

And seeing Baby 5 this week, I can imagine an awesome meeting between Sanji and Baby 5 Big Grin
Enelen Wrote:Nice chapter this week.

With Kinemon becoming a victim of Shinokuni, I guess we can assume that everyone effected by it will be saved (some time limit withing which they can survive I guess). Though I wonder how Brook saved him from the gas and brought him out. I didn't think he could lift whole bodies in his ghost form.

And at last General Franky arrives :nods:

And seeing Baby 5 this week, I can imagine an awesome meeting between Sanji and Baby 5 Big Grin
I'm pretty sure he is not affected by the smoke in the first place. Gas doesn't affect non living, just like how the sleeping gas that took everyone on the ship was out didn't affect him.
Since Kinemon has a cloth-fruit, maybe he produced some clothes to protect him, a gas-suit or something like that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One Piece chapter 698 discussion alekos23 0 1,193 02-06-2013, 03:39 AM
Last Post: alekos23
  One Piece chapter 627 discussion alekos23 4 997 02-01-2013, 03:32 AM
Last Post: alekos23
  One Piece Chapter 693 discussion hakiluffy 2 1,251 12-19-2012, 01:48 AM
Last Post: googliamps
  One Piece parodies Insane Soul 9 1,277 12-14-2012, 01:52 AM
Last Post: detharos
  One Piece: Chapter 669 Discussion strawhats 7 1,206 12-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Last Post: strawhats
  One Piece Gallery taiga~ 3 925 03-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Last Post: taiga~
  One piece chapter 616 Discussion/617 predictions strawhats 28 4,735 03-06-2011, 11:19 AM
Last Post: taiga~
  If One Piece was turned into a Live-Action movie Blaze 33 4,691 03-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Last Post: peleihno