Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bleach Chapter 520 Discussion
DarkNemesis Wrote:
JDG973 Wrote:^ He deserves it at least.
Offtopic: Is that Cloud vs Chad in your sig?

No that is from Dissidia Final Fantasy...I can't remember the name of the guy on the right
Tokoya Wrote:
DarkNemesis Wrote:
JDG973 Wrote:^ He deserves it at least.
Offtopic: Is that Cloud vs Chad in your sig?

No that is from Dissidia Final Fantasy...I can't remember the name of the guy on the right

Isn't that Bartz Klauser from FFV?
unohana and kenpachi are both gonna get a lot of backstory

theres a lot of confusion around unohana but none of it is so confusing that it would not have a legit backstory:

she was first kenpachi, why she not in RG?
well kenpachi means strongest fighter, the current kenpachi is the strongest figher i mean hes one of the best captain with no bankai, that alone proves hes the best fighter since i doubt any captain besides maybe yama could beat him with no bankai.
also i suspect there is a special test/reason for getting into the RG and unohana didnt pass it or qualify.

why did unohana start healing and why does she seem to hate fighting?
im thinking a tramatic event (im thinking tsunade in naruto style), and also her sword seems to be situated to healing, the quincy said bankai cannot be totally different then shikai and unohanas shikai is a giant flying healing animal, cant see how that would become an attack bankai, that means that unohana like kenpachi must have been massively strong without a bankai, and b/c of this event she worked on her sword, and switched to healing (sounds a lot like tsunade lol, massively strong but chooses to heal mostly)

so yeah backstory is needed but im sure its going to work out great, this is obviously a twist kubo invisioned from the start, cant wait for all this hype to translate into badass pwnage.
Narubi Wrote:
Tokoya Wrote:
DarkNemesis Wrote:Offtopic: Is that Cloud vs Chad in your sig?

Isn't that Bartz Klauser from FFV?

If you squint real hard you'll see that it's Squall from FFVIII. Probably.

Though if Noctis was ever put in the game, would of made a Vs. Firion mad quick.
Ajh77 Wrote:If Kenpachi will become tolerable with his new training(who am I kidding?), than I think I can go along with the flow.  You see, the problem isn't Zaraki apparently having this amazing potential.  It is simply Zaraki's dull character I can't roll with.  

This 'killing machine' personality that can't do anything if it doesn't involve cutting something up needs to be tempered with, you know, some emotion.  Some feeling.  Some passion.  Some thought.  He needs something that will force him to look at the bigger picture, so to speak, and look at things in a different, yet familiar way.

To put it simply, something to bring his character to life without killing what was already established.
The only way I see that happening is if Yachiru junior in some kind of danger, some parental instincts kick in or whatever.
Else after this, he's forever going to be the guy that they refer to when Shunsui screams "RELEASE THE KRAKKEN!"

God I hope he doesn't become as broken as in the novel.
grimmjow16 Wrote:
angervictor Wrote:I didnt think of attitude. You make a good point here. I think thats where Yachiru (both Unohana and Kusajishi) comes. I think Kenpachi's loyalty to SS will not waver or you can say he will be more loyal to the SS after this training. I dont know why Unohana is afraid of being Kenpachi. Being Kenpachi does not mean you are heartless. I think there must have been something really horrific event occurred in her past to have caused her to go to healing. Not just because she could not control her thirst for fighting. I am also wondering how old is she? If she is the first Kenpachi, that means she must have been around when Yama and his thugs were present and Quincy war with Bach took place. If she is the first Kenpachi then why was she not chosen for RG? If Kenpachi is really the strongest shinigami in that era, this is even more confusing.

And coming to the attitude again, we know Shunsui has the sneaky attitude. He will win the battle through direct or indirect means, whether it be stabbing a guy in the back then so be it. I think this tell us how he will act as CC. He will bend the central 46 to his whim through sneaky attitude rather than direct confrontation. And since he is CC, I think he will get a very strong opponent that will force him to go bankai. Even Starrk and Gordon couldnt make Shunsui go bankai albeit in the latter case if he had gone bankai it would have been stolen.

Now the only senior thats left out is Ukitake. I feel as though he is being deliberately ignored. What is your thought on this?
It's not necessarily got anything to do with being branded a heartless monsters.

From what we see, Unohana is very docile out of combat. There is the occasional "Listen to me or die" aura she gives off like back in the SS Arc when the 11th Division members were being rowdy in her Squad Barracks, but for the most part, she's calm and mild mannered.
This has no implications as to how she is once she enters combat. Is she an Axe crazy? Do her opponents pain filled screams make her panties moist?

All we know is that something or someone put a stop to her being on the front lines and caused her to take up the position which is kept furthest away from the battle field.

well most likely Yama. We at least know that at some point he stopped beeing that monster himself and at that time he propably forced Unohana to do the same.
Back then he propably asked Tenjirō to teach her the healing techniques.
It says alot that he ordered her to stay put during the invasion but allowed Zaraki to do as he pleases.
We all thought that was propably because the medical unit needed to be protected and it would be fatal to let them get harmed. But now I'm not shure about that anymore. Maybe Unohana just is a potential danger to SS itself once she snaps.
Yama rather risked to use his Bankai that alone is a huge risk to everyone arround him instead of letting her loose.
It's also good to know that Yama himself teached Zaraki the sword and basically pissed himself after seeing what could happen if Zaraki actually opened that door to more power. That means that Yama himself wasn't shure if he could beat him then anymore.
grimmjow16 Wrote:Renji can tank punches from RGs.
Drop kick from a Quincy almost killed him :lol:

He did that after ''bone'' treatment.
The only way I see that happening is if Yachiru junior in some kind of danger, some parental instincts kick in or whatever.
Else after this, he's forever going to be the guy that they refer to when Shunsui screams "RELEASE THE KRAKKEN!"

God I hope he doesn't become as broken as in the novel.

[/quote]

He ll become even more powerful, than in the novel.

Remember in novel he didn't kill Azashiro Kenpachi and Roca.Now he ll be tought the art of killing by 1st Kenpachi.:nods:
Relinquisher Wrote:i doubt any captain besides maybe yama could beat him with no bankai.
also i suspect there is a special test/reason for getting into the RG and unohana didnt pass it or qualify.

It's ridiculous statements like this that remind me why the Kenpachi stuff is just irritating.
peleihno Wrote:
Relinquisher Wrote:i doubt any captain besides maybe yama could beat him with no bankai.

It's ridiculous statements like this that remind me why the Kenpachi stuff is just irritating.
So that's why GM hates me just for liking the guy XD, hopefully he'll be as funny as ever without neccesarily becoming uber powerful. I ean I never expected him to beat Bach or anything, I just don't want him getting re-roflstomped

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick Which Bleach character are you? Manga-Otaku 47 9,293 11-19-2013, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Favorite Bleach Character. sevrus 72 13,743 11-19-2013, 01:41 PM
  Bleach chapter 527 discussion alekos23 1 887 02-22-2013, 11:15 AM
  Bleach chapter 526 discussion alekos23 1 730 02-14-2013, 04:41 AM
  Bleach chapter 525 discussion alekos23 50 6,193 02-05-2013, 05:10 AM
Last Post: alekos23
  [Debate] Rank The Bleach Characters ronrealplaya 24 3,878 01-31-2013, 12:37 PM
Last Post: ddboy102
  Bleach Chapter 521 Discussion Itwasgood 4 1,794 12-19-2012, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Mikou Suigetsu
  Bleach chapter 521 discussion hakiluffy 0 788 12-18-2012, 11:30 PM
Last Post: hakiluffy
  Bleach Spoilers and Discussion Damanos 11 1,301 12-12-2012, 05:12 PM
  Chapter 439 DarkNemesis 44 5,783 03-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Last Post: LONGTIME