Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bleach Chapter 520 Discussion
ArSoNiSt JoE Wrote:Am I the only one that is sorta underwhelmed by the RG? I know they're strong, but I wish they were more...uh...serious. Especially the leader...

Not entirely. I'm sure Kubo wants a disconnect between their goofiness and the moment where they all become serious and reveal their full power but, in only a few chapters, the goofiness is already a bit wearing at times, even though I can appreciate what Kubo's trying to do.

BTW what's this "novel" everybody keeps bringing up about in regards to Kenpachi?

An is there some place I can read it?
Narubi Wrote:BTW what's this "novel" everybody keeps bringing up about in regards to Kenpachi?

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=832257

Spoilers on the novel.
Narubi Wrote:BTW what's this "novel" everybody keeps bringing up about in regards to Kenpachi?

Google "Kenpachi novel" and click the first result at the top of the page.

You will come to a topic that reveals everything.
Oben Wrote:Hm... it's nice to see Shunsui as Captain Commander (who will fill his old spot, btw?)
However, I doubt the Kenpachi/Unohana hype was really necessary.
More interesing is why and how the Soulking would fall for Ichigo...

That was not hype, that was fact.Cool

ps: you can freely quote me in sig.

Rofl, read it and tell me what you think lol. The reactions on the other forum was hilarious.
ddboy102 Wrote:horrible chapter

Have you washed you a**, I bought lubricant for it:nods:
ArSoNiSt JoE Wrote:Rofl, read it and tell me what you think lol. The reactions on the other forum was hilarious.
Even though I'm overjoyed that it seems Kenpachi is going to become stronger without acquiring Shikai, I'm torn between that feeling and the sheer "oh my god pleaseno" that I feel toward him becoming the broken character depicted in the novel.
ArSoNiSt JoE Wrote:

Rofl, read it and tell me what you think lol. The reactions on the other forum was hilarious.

I read the summary of it.....and I must say that its really funny....But strangely enough, I can actually see that happening....It actually makes sense and they said Kubo confirmed it sort of :lol: Plus wasn't he one of the Bach's war potentials?
ArSoNiSt JoE Wrote:

Read the stuff on it an ... well I'd rather not get into it.

Honestly .. I just don't see the point of making a broken character even more so broken, when you can use this power potential to develop some other characters.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick Which Bleach character are you? Manga-Otaku 47 9,293 11-19-2013, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Favorite Bleach Character. sevrus 72 13,743 11-19-2013, 01:41 PM
  Bleach chapter 527 discussion alekos23 1 887 02-22-2013, 11:15 AM
  Bleach chapter 526 discussion alekos23 1 730 02-14-2013, 04:41 AM
  Bleach chapter 525 discussion alekos23 50 6,193 02-05-2013, 05:10 AM
Last Post: alekos23
  [Debate] Rank The Bleach Characters ronrealplaya 24 3,878 01-31-2013, 12:37 PM
Last Post: ddboy102
  Bleach Chapter 521 Discussion Itwasgood 4 1,794 12-19-2012, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Mikou Suigetsu
  Bleach chapter 521 discussion hakiluffy 0 788 12-18-2012, 11:30 PM
Last Post: hakiluffy
  Bleach Spoilers and Discussion Damanos 11 1,301 12-12-2012, 05:12 PM
  Chapter 439 DarkNemesis 44 5,783 03-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Last Post: LONGTIME