Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bleach Chapter 520 Discussion
WOW! Just WOW! Great chapter! I always been fan of Kenpachi and Unohana and this just made it that epic! I did not expect for her to train him! That makes it so much better.
DeadFantasy Wrote:WOW! Just WOW! Great chapter! I always been fan of Kenpachi and Unohana and this just made it that epic! I did not expect for her to train him! That makes it so much better.
The KenUno shippers have been right for years...

Unexpected Confusedet4_roflmao:
ArSoNiSt JoE Wrote:Am I the only one that is sorta underwhelmed by the RG? I know they're strong, but I wish they were more...uh...serious. Especially the leader...

Serious like Byakuya?
Current theory: The Soul King's reiatsu vaporizes anybody who touches him just like how Aizen's did to the Koutotsu and Gin's arm. Therefore he is immensely sexually frustrated.

For years now, he has searched for a being with the potential to be his bitch. His first choice was obviously Aizen, but Aizen escaped him and thus began his crusade to kill the monster that rules the world.

So then he began manipulating things to make Ichigo grow into the perfect toy for him, who could survive his "Zanpakuto".

Also, the RG were his first attempt at finding people strong enough for the task, but he just started keeping the failures around instead.
ArSoNiSt JoE Wrote:Am I the only one that is sorta underwhelmed by the RG? I know they're strong, but I wish they were more...uh...serious. Especially the leader...

While I enjoy Tenjirō, they really are to some extent. The royal realm is very underwhelming, but Kubo was never good with architecture.
All my theories came true:grin:, and you can all understand how shocked I was when I couldn't enter omf, and I even wanted to be merciful for hatepachist, I even bought them free lubricants for their a+ss.:lol:
Narubi Wrote:Eh ... So C46 is the one who made Shinsui CC, well that explains that.

An Yama-jii was afraid or stopped Kenpachi's training because of how powerful he was or could have been. Oh geez when does the silly Zaraki hype end *facepalm*

Though Unohana will be Zaraki's teacher in becoming stronger, heh well that'll be interesting.

Real fans new that Uno x Ken is canon, you probably remember fb parodies with this two(hint:hunnybunny jokes)
Islamstar Wrote:
Zigsa Wrote:Oh, and power level hints. Unohana was the first Kenpachi, and probably the only person the Rukongai Zaraki ever respected. Yamamoto wasn't fond of unleashing either Unohana or Zaraki. Yet, despite his knowledge about them, he still said the Ukitake/Kyouraku partnership was stronger than any shinigami before or since. So. Power levels. For the shinigami, things are going to get mad. Even by Bleach standards.

That's probably the most dubious statement uttered in the manga. I've never seen any real verification on what the kanji translates to, but, from what I've read from seemingly reliable translators, Kubo has used incredibly obscure kanji in that sentence, so it'd difficult to translate. I'd be careful using that.

While I don't know what Ukitake and Shunsui can do together, I would hesitate to put them on Yamamoto's level. Everything we've seen seems to point Yamamoto being superior.

I was being careful when I said that. Look at what I wrote: I said power levels would be up there. I left Yamamoto's power level out of it completely, because I currently don't have any idea how any of their power levels will compare to his (whether it's on a par with, or greater than).

However, the Bootleg reveals that Kubo considered Yamamoto versus Ukitake/Kyouraku a draw. Now, a lot of the fights that were listed as a draw were unresolved fights that had been interrupted in some way, but Kubo clearly viewed those fights as not being indicators of which side would definitely win if there was a rematch.

I'm saying that despite the fact you, and everyone else, has never seen me claim that Kyouraku and Ukitake together could definitely defeat Yamamoto, or even equal him. However, you also haven't seen me, even now, claim that of Unohana and Kenpachi either (although I did once make a speculative post about the possibility of Kenpachi being captain-commander material in terms of power level).

What I am saying is that, whatever the power levels of Unohana and Kenpachi end up being revealed as being, we can be sure that Ukitake and Kyouraku's partnership is going to figure in there somewhere, ie., they won't be left behind. As to how far the gaps between characters may be, or who is stronger than who, or whether anyone is equal to anyone else, I haven't covered in my post at all.

I'm simply warning people that the hints are there that we haven't seen much from Ukitake and Kyouraku's own power levels let, not just Unohana or Kenpachi's.
peleihno Wrote:

While I enjoy Tenjirō, they really are to some extent. The royal realm is very underwhelming, but Kubo was never good with architecture.

Exactly....Their personality and traits are just amazing, like finding out that Kuwabara Haircut Man ( I really need to start learning their names :lolSmile Might be faster than Yorouichi is just awesome
BaddAzzKenpachi74 Wrote:But the obvious highlight of this chapter is Unohana being the freaken first Kenpachi!!!

Unohana fans must be jumping out of their seats since this pretty much assures everyone that she is definitely going to be kicking major butt later on.

And nice to see that Kenpachi is remaining the focal point for this war.

Even they must realize that Kenpachi is their greatest weapon here since he doesn't rely on a bankai.

And also Juha labeling him as a "Special War Potential" pretty much solidified his status of being important in this war.

Confusedet4_teacher: You was always one of mine worser pupils, it was so obvious that ''real'' Yachiru is 1st kenpachi, and that she caused amnesia to Zaraki because he was to powerful for his own sake, so not only that Zaraki will stay important but this just proved that he really is WP#1 with reason. This chapter confirms that ''Yachiru'':devil:Wink is also WP.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick Which Bleach character are you? Manga-Otaku 47 9,293 11-19-2013, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Favorite Bleach Character. sevrus 72 13,743 11-19-2013, 01:41 PM
  Bleach chapter 527 discussion alekos23 1 887 02-22-2013, 11:15 AM
  Bleach chapter 526 discussion alekos23 1 730 02-14-2013, 04:41 AM
  Bleach chapter 525 discussion alekos23 50 6,193 02-05-2013, 05:10 AM
Last Post: alekos23
  [Debate] Rank The Bleach Characters ronrealplaya 24 3,878 01-31-2013, 12:37 PM
Last Post: ddboy102
  Bleach Chapter 521 Discussion Itwasgood 4 1,794 12-19-2012, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Mikou Suigetsu
  Bleach chapter 521 discussion hakiluffy 0 788 12-18-2012, 11:30 PM
Last Post: hakiluffy
  Bleach Spoilers and Discussion Damanos 11 1,301 12-12-2012, 05:12 PM
  Chapter 439 DarkNemesis 44 5,783 03-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Last Post: LONGTIME