Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bleach Chapter 520 Discussion
As far as who will fill Shunsui's vacant spot, my top 2 guesses are

1.Love

or

2.Renji
ginjou will obviously be the 8th division's captain, with shuu-chan as his VC Cool
alekos23 Wrote:ginjou will obviously be the 8th division's captain, with shuu-chan as his VC Cool

well he certainly is Captain level, but I'm pretty sure the Captains and Central 46 will be looking to recruit from in their ranks (Renji) or recruit former Captains (Love) instead of a once rogue Substitute Shinigami.
BaddAzzKenpachi74 Wrote:
alekos23 Wrote:ginjou will obviously be the 8th division's captain, with shuu-chan as his VC Cool

well he certainly is Captain level, but I'm pretty sure the Captains and Central 46 will be looking to recruit from in their ranks (Renji) or recruit former Captains (Love) instead of a once rogue Substitute Shinigami.
i know,i know,just wishful thinking :lol:
tessai would be a nice surprise,or seing the kido corps at all :aww:

That would be sick. But I'm thinking Love, Lisa, or Renji. Most like likely Love.
Tsukishiro Wrote:

That would be sick. But I'm thinking Love, Lisa, or Renji. Most like likely Love.

You know, with Shunsui CC a Lisa comeback might be possible, and i would actually welcome it. There's quite alot of interaction left to be exploited between the two of them.
I saw none of this coming except for Shunsui becoming the Captain-Commander.
God Mode Wrote:Dam and I are in deep despair only because it looks like Kubo's making the novel a reality. And the story is going to suffer for it. I think Plasma is dead.

Best chapter in years? Son please. That rates alongside the Shinigami busting up the Fullbring arc as one of the worst ever!

Damn, I thought Damanos would be the one to go first considering the history. Looks like he's still bravely hanging on.

Plasma. Sad

archangel89 Wrote:Don't think we should focus on Yamamoto. The problem is Kenpachi is the most likely to go on a random rampage considering all the captains ( and excluding Hitsugayas emo kid bursts ). What good is if Yamamoto can stop him if Kenpachi could kill half the captains a bunch of VAs and shit load of fodder before he finds out? Current lvl Kenpachi is manageable by other Captains. Yamamoto probably wanted to keep it that way and not force himself into taking drastic measures ( like execution ) against a guy that just follows his animalic instincts in battle.

This is a different way to look at it, but not one I'd choose to go with. It seems a bit obvious to me that Kenpachi's potential is way up there - to the point where Shunsui thinks he could defend SS against an enemy that managed to kill Yamamoto.

And I would say that what we've seen so far somewhat fits. He does not know his shikai and bankai. He has piss poor control over his enormous reiatsu. And he is still Captain level.

All I'm saying is don't be surprised if he does turn out to be stronger than Yamamoto and Aizen. I certainly won't.

Zigsa Wrote:Oh, and power level hints. Unohana was the first Kenpachi, and probably the only person the Rukongai Zaraki ever respected. Yamamoto wasn't fond of unleashing either Unohana or Zaraki. Yet, despite his knowledge about them, he still said the Ukitake/Kyouraku partnership was stronger than any shinigami before or since. So. Power levels. For the shinigami, things are going to get mad. Even by Bleach standards.

That's probably the most dubious statement uttered in the manga. I've never seen any real verification on what the kanji translates to, but, from what I've read from seemingly reliable translators, Kubo has used incredibly obscure kanji in that sentence, so it'd difficult to translate. I'd be careful using that.

While I don't know what Ukitake and Shunsui can do together, I would hesitate to put them on Yamamoto's level. Everything we've seen seems to point Yamamoto being superior.
My first post on this forum! I can't believe the forum has been down for so long, and even more so how much I wish it wasn't.

I wonder if Unohana has been avoiding fighting because she just goes beast mode and loses control of her bloodlust.

I like Shunsui being next CC and predicted it and it is going to give him the personality change I have been looking forward to. The only thing I don't like about it is how can you be the CC when your zanpaktou doesn't follow you unconditionally? Maybe he was just bluffing or this will change. I doubt (or hope) he doesn't have any conditions to his bankai but even still.

Was anyone else a bit annoyed that HairDude injured his hand by punching Renji? Stronger than two whole divisions and you hurt your hand punching a barely healed VC?

So far the mystery behind who else lives in the Royal Realm is relatively lame.
gildartz25 Wrote:My first post on this forum! I can't believe the forum has been down for so long, and even more so how much I wish it wasn't.

I wonder if Unohana has been avoiding fighting because she just goes beast mode and loses control of her bloodlust.

I like Shunsui being next CC and predicted it and it is going to give him the personality change I have been looking forward to. The only thing I don't like about it is how can you be the CC when your zanpaktou doesn't follow you unconditionally? Maybe he was just bluffing or this will change. I doubt (or hope) he doesn't have any conditions to his bankai but even still.

Was anyone else a bit annoyed that HairDude injured his hand by punching Renji? Stronger than two whole divisions and you hurt your hand punching a barely healed VC?

So far the mystery behind who else lives in the Royal Realm is relatively lame.
actually ichigo did that,he apparently unconsciously countered his punch when he hit him, rebounding the damage to hair dude's hand Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick Which Bleach character are you? Manga-Otaku 47 9,293 11-19-2013, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Favorite Bleach Character. sevrus 72 13,743 11-19-2013, 01:41 PM
  Bleach chapter 527 discussion alekos23 1 887 02-22-2013, 11:15 AM
  Bleach chapter 526 discussion alekos23 1 730 02-14-2013, 04:41 AM
  Bleach chapter 525 discussion alekos23 50 6,193 02-05-2013, 05:10 AM
Last Post: alekos23
  [Debate] Rank The Bleach Characters ronrealplaya 24 3,878 01-31-2013, 12:37 PM
Last Post: ddboy102
  Bleach Chapter 521 Discussion Itwasgood 4 1,794 12-19-2012, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Mikou Suigetsu
  Bleach chapter 521 discussion hakiluffy 0 788 12-18-2012, 11:30 PM
Last Post: hakiluffy
  Bleach Spoilers and Discussion Damanos 11 1,301 12-12-2012, 05:12 PM
  Chapter 439 DarkNemesis 44 5,783 03-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Last Post: LONGTIME