Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bleach Chapter 520 Discussion
sooooo, has Unohana now confirmed to be the women Kenpachi named Yachiru after?

And if so, what is the history between the 2 and why has it never been brought up after all this time of Kenpachi being a Captain?
Sev54_v2 Wrote:Unohana fangasm. She is going to wreak havoc in the next invasion. Also, her name is Yachiru? Like Kenpachi's VC? Hmm...

And by the sounds of it, Kenpachi will also be getting a giant power-up for the next part of the arc. Hopefully it's something impressive and interesting, not just a boost in his power/reiatsu.

Happy to see Shunsui confirmed as CC, Mr. Eyepatch is just too boss not to be CC. He doesn't seem all that happy about it, but he's not the type to complain when it comes down to something as serious as this.
I though it is "Retsu". Unohana Retsu... not Unohana Yachiru.

Did I miss something?
Sheratan Wrote:I though it is "Retsu". Unohana Retsu... not Unohana Yachiru.

Did I miss something?

Yes I believe you did miss something.. The last page lol "Yachiru Unohana". http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/520/19
Sev54_v2 Wrote:
Sheratan Wrote:I though it is "Retsu". Unohana Retsu... not Unohana Yachiru.

Did I miss something?

Yes I believe you did miss something.. The last page lol "Yachiru Unohana". http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/520/19
I mean, she was introduced as Unohana Retsu at the beginning and now Shisui call her Unohana Yachiru?

How can she changed her name? Why in 1000 years nobody realize that "Yachiru" thing?
Sheratan Wrote:I mean, she was introduced as Unohana Retsu at the beginning and now Shisui call her Unohana Yachiru?

How can she changed her name? Why in 1000 years nobody realize that "Yachiru" thing?

Who knows, she's been wrapped in mystery since the beginning. The zero squad guy that knows her called her "Retsu" almost in a mocking way, which further indicates it was never her real name. Why she doesn't get called Yachiru anymore, I can't even guess. But I'm sure we'll get plenty of info on her soon. :thumbup:
May have gone into hiding, wanting to change her ways, thus taking up healing. Possibly part of the original divisions. May have been a key factor in the war and ordering her not to come into the battle may relate to that.

Does Zaraki really know who she is I wonder or just of the stories of Kenpachi Yachiru to have taken that name, the person he admired, for his VC.
So much fangasm this chapter... Especially for Unohana, Kyouraku and Kenpachi...

But when zero squad guy said "No wonder Soul King fell for that guy" about Ichigo I was grossed out D:

So... What's the connection between Yachiru Unohana and This Yachiru?
taichi Wrote:But when zero squad guy said "No wonder Soul King fell for that guy" about Ichigo I was grossed out D:

yea, that part weirded me out as well.

The only way to make this not weird is that

a.He worded it VERY wrongly and could just mean that the Soul King has fallen for Ichigo's "power" or "resolve" and not some love type of thing.

or

b.The Soul King better be a female (which would be weird considering the "King" part of its title).
Kyoraku CC, Unohana badass " strongest shinigami" first kenpachi thing, Kenpachi the new wonderboy, this Kubo, he just made everyone happy with 1 chapter.

BaddAzzKenpachi74 Wrote:yea, that part weirded me out as well.

The only way to make this not weird is that

a.He worded it VERY wrongly and could just mean that the Soul King has fallen for Ichigo's "power" or "resolve" and not some love type of thing.

or

b.The Soul King better be a female (which would be weird considering the "King" part of its title).
c. We'll wait for a MS release before jumping to conclusions Big Grin Bad translations can make things horribly wrong you know ... But It's probably a. SK fell for Ichigo's power and potential...

archangel89 Wrote:Kyoraku CC, Unohana badass " strongest shinigami"  first kenpachi thing, Kenpachi the new wonderboy, this Kubo, he just made everyone happy with 1 chapter.

He's probably planning a trolling ahead of time.... I'm sure. That's why I'm fangasming as much as I can before they get trolled to damnation xD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick Which Bleach character are you? Manga-Otaku 47 9,293 11-19-2013, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Favorite Bleach Character. sevrus 72 13,743 11-19-2013, 01:41 PM
  Bleach chapter 527 discussion alekos23 1 887 02-22-2013, 11:15 AM
  Bleach chapter 526 discussion alekos23 1 730 02-14-2013, 04:41 AM
  Bleach chapter 525 discussion alekos23 50 6,193 02-05-2013, 05:10 AM
Last Post: alekos23
  [Debate] Rank The Bleach Characters ronrealplaya 24 3,878 01-31-2013, 12:37 PM
Last Post: ddboy102
  Bleach Chapter 521 Discussion Itwasgood 4 1,794 12-19-2012, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Mikou Suigetsu
  Bleach chapter 521 discussion hakiluffy 0 788 12-18-2012, 11:30 PM
Last Post: hakiluffy
  Bleach Spoilers and Discussion Damanos 11 1,301 12-12-2012, 05:12 PM
  Chapter 439 DarkNemesis 44 5,783 03-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Last Post: LONGTIME