Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naruto Chapter 613 Discussion
It's OUT

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/613/3

Discuss :thumbup:
Juubi looks really messed up.
An finally some notable good guys die, but seriously ... must we always pick on Team 10 for the whole drama of death an such. Geez you'd think with how much they're going through that they should be the stars of this manga ... which I wouldn't mind honestly.
Oh yeah GREAT JOB protecting everyone Naruto.
Poor Team 10 Sad
Juha Bach Wrote:Oh yeah GREAT JOB protecting everyone Naruto.
Poor Team 10 Sad

Well it's always been a known fact that Naruto talks big for show, but usually fails to deliver.

Narubi Wrote:
Poor Team 10 Sad

Well it's always been a known fact that Naruto talks big for show, but usually fails to deliver.

True and I expect deaths. I think it's just that my favorite characters being picked on...assuming something doesn't happen bringing them back to life/stopping them from dying in the first place in a later chapter.

Juubi now has a Soul Eater design feel to it.
Juha Bach Wrote:
Narubi Wrote:
Poor Team 10 Sad

True and I expect deaths. I think it's just that my favorite characters being picked on...assuming something doesn't happen bringing them back to life/stopping them from dying in the first place in a later chapter.

I seriously hope we don't get another Pain Arc issue where everyone just comes back to life, I mean doing that once was bad enough .. but to pull it again and thus remove an means of drama an so on from the deaths ....terrible.

Though I wouldn't doubt if that Kumo chick who can teleport objects or something saved them along with herself, well depending if any of them survived being transported in the first place.

But it's really just sad that Team 10 is really the only group getting any core development in this war via the effects an trauma of war.

Quote:Juubi now has a Soul Eater design feel to it.

So I noticed, eh I think I liked it the way it was before ... now it just looks like some horrible mutated thingy.
i loled at madara in the end though,it looked like he was doing a thumbs up there :lol:
Why do I get the feeling Shikaku and the others probably didn't die... Just because it said they died lol. Or they won't stay dead like Narubi guessed, I could see some Rinnegan BS at the end of this reviving anyone who dies from this point on. But we'll see.

Chapter felt short since that was really the only thing of note that happened. Next week will be interesting though.
Yeah I'm kinda betting they didn't die as well or will get revived when obito goes good guy or some bs like that. All in all that chapter was fail this is just going dbz style now "oh look we've won" "no wait its upgraded" "time for me to get a nakama upgrade look we won" "oh no its changed form now". What's on betting the Juubi has as many forms as Buu the names even similar. I just hope this strategy is actually something cool.
beakedbard Wrote:Yeah I'm kinda betting they didn't die as well or will get revived when obito goes good guy or some bs like that. All in all that chapter was fail this is just going dbz style now "oh look we've won" "no wait its upgraded" "time for me to get a nakama upgrade look we won" "oh no its changed form now". What's on betting the Juubi has as many forms as Buu the names even similar. I just hope this strategy is actually something cool.

Well if you noticed .. it was brought in just like Fat Buu was in DB; so it wouldn't be surprising if Kishi is playing the Juubi out in some sort of Buu fashion.

As for the strategy .... well I can think of two things ATM.

1. Give it lot's of candy among many other sweets.

2. Give it a doggy along with a complete moron (Naruto most likely), just so they can become best of friends an thus make peace an rainbows .... *whistle*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which Naruto character are you? Manga-Otaku 37 7,074 11-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Naruto Parodies ANewLight 2 1,747 11-19-2013, 02:06 PM
  Naruto Chapter 521 discussion alekos23 1 651 02-22-2013, 11:14 AM
  Naruto chapter 620 discussion alekos23 1 644 02-14-2013, 04:40 AM
  Naruto chapter 619 discussion alekos23 1 688 02-06-2013, 05:20 AM
  Naruto chapter 618 discussion alekos23 14 2,824 02-01-2013, 02:28 PM
  Naruto chapter 614 discussion hakiluffy 7 2,412 12-19-2012, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Blue22
  Naruto Timeline Petite Fleur 5 4,036 12-13-2012, 07:19 AM
Last Post: ANewLight
  How to improve naruto(the manga) Megabuster 32 4,949 12-09-2012, 06:09 PM
  Chapter 530 Discussion/Chapter 531 Predictions MattC303 21 2,684 03-06-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: m1hawkgsm