Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Until Death Do Us Part
http://www.mangareader.net/until-death-do-us-part/137

New chapter out... And damn this fight might just be too awesome
Mamoru is putting up the tough guy act but he is in trouble right now.  Fighting Ageis and Jesus at the same time with a broken sword?  Yeah, trouble indeed.  I'm sure some interesting plan involving the three will get them out of this though.

Nice bullet time reaction from that other guy as well. It was also close range at that. If there were still any doubts, these guys are the real deal.
good chapter. Ugg I don't want my guys to fight each other, I want them to take out those bastards that kidnapped the girls. But great chapter, wow the 3 of them in a fight would be awesome but I liike all three and don't want any of them to lose.
There's going to be something in this fight that gives them the chance to turn on the spectators and go to town.
Could somebody explain something for me. Okay, so, I'm on chapter 95. Why was Mamuro trying to kill Komura? I mean, he doesn't normally kill, so I didn't get it. And why was Aegis sent to stop him from killing Komura? I thought the Elements Network wanted to test and see if Mamuro would kill so they could determine whether or not to turn him over to the popo? Just doesn't make any sense.
Well Aegis isn't a part of the Elements Network, I don't remember why he was trying to kill Komura but I also know that the leader of the Elements (that crip) knows how valuable Mamorou is to them so he would have hired Aegis to stop Mamorou from killing, so that the Netwrok wouldn't get pissed and ask for Mamorou's termination.

Oh look, you have negative reputation, wonder why lol.
Evangelion[lovr Wrote:2.0]
Well Aegis isn't a part of the Elements Network, I don't remember why he was trying to kill Komura but I also know that the leader of the Elements (that crip) knows how valuable Mamorou is to them so he would have hired Aegis to stop Mamorou from killing, so that the Netwrok wouldn't get pissed and ask for Mamorou's termination.

Oh look, you have negative reputation, wonder why lol.

I don't know, it seems like the only point of that scene was to introduce Aegis, which seemed pretty forced.

I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation~
I just scanned the chapter and didn't see Aegis. That was the chapter with the bike bank robbers right?

Dude, did you see Gregs post? I don't think we'll be seeing each other on the new forum lol
Evangelion[lovr Wrote:2.0]
I just scanned the chapter and didn't see Aegis. That was the chapter with the bike bank robbers right?

Dude, did you see Gregs post? I don't think we'll be seeing each other on the new forum lol

What I'm talking about happened a couple of chapters before the one I'm on.

I'll just use a different account name or something.
Ahh, okay. What arc was it? I seriously don't remember that enemy he almost killed.

just go back to the old one lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Death Note Gallagher2589 20 2,796 07-25-2007, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Megabuster