Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toriko
Is, by any chance, anyone interested in discussing the current chapters?

I just stumbled across the theory of Zaus = Joa on another bord, that could be interesting (though, I doubt it in fact, except Zaus is possessed or something like that)
Manga helpers right? If so that theory has some flaws upon itself, mainly it assumed the person that almost ate Teppie was Joa

IDK really. Too early to make such a theory.
Known facts of Zaus
1) Melk Recogonized him for his care of his knives.
2) He has been Cooking king due to someone's leave of absense.
3) He was laying down at the start of the Battle
4) He dissappeared Soon after the start of the Battle
5) He was looking forward to his the compettion
6) he knew this was his last

Interpertation and qquestion
1) why was he missing? Was he captured or did he run away.
2) How did he get taken out so fast? The fact he was captured did not make sense as Koustme( i know, I can't spell and i can't remember name) is alot weaker then him. Toriko should know when Zaus got taken out.
3) which does implie he run away

Joa Confirmation
1) 3rd side of the war
2) was going after the Notebook
3) Seems strong enough to instant KO teppie.

I'm going to say that it is not Joa as this is too obvious. Joa is much smarter then that.
No, from AP. But I guess those things flow anywhere to everywhere.

As I said, I doubt that the Zaus we know is Joa - but I could see him having some split personality or so.
And the Mysterious Guy still isn't confirmed to be Joa - they even had different goals. (Joa Accacia's Notebook; Mystery guy: Nitro Cooking Book).

As for the possible reasons why Zaus disappeared:
Suicide. I already brought that up on the old forums, not sure if it is likely (probably not)
Captured. Given how ridicolously strong that guy must be, unlikely. Especially since he knew before it was going to be his last match.
Ran way. Why would he? He seems to have big ambitions for the tourmament.

All of those things aren't really good theories - so a split personality taking over actually makes some sense imo.
Well, I assumed Mystery guy=Joa because I was assuming the two Notebooks were one and the same.

About your reasoning:
Captured: Um, we don't know how strong he is. Only Setsue andTengu are strong. He could be like Kousume.
Ran way: Well it possible if he wanted to avoid the fighting or he is not on iGO side.
They don't seem like really the same... I doubt Accacia would write in ancient Nitro language and cook humans (though, who knows about that. Given that Midora might very well be cannibal, his master might be too)

Yeah, but Tengu and Setsuno are No. 2&3... so Zaus as No. 1 can easily be strong. If he was number 26 I wouldn't argue that, but he is the best of them, after all.
About running away, what bugs me is that he just vanished... how would he be able to do that?
I thought he was Rank 1 Mostly because Setsuno couldn't attendend the the recent Cooking Festival?
Besides, High Rank means not. We all know Kotsume may win the Cooking festival (with all the hyper, it is a possibility) that doesn't mean he is strong.

And if he is strong, or if he is hiding his strenght, i'm sure vanshing is easy for him.
But Komatsu is a special case, since he is only working in a combo - and in fact, he could become strong later on (since Setsuno was also in a combo with Jirou, they mirror each other anyway). For all we know, Zaus is very strong.

Though strength doesn't explain how someone can vanish from a burning tent (leaving even a mark on the ground) in the middle of a stadium with millions of people. It's kind of weird.
Oben Wrote:Though strength doesn't explain how someone can vanish from a burning tent (leaving even a mark on the ground) in the middle of a stadium with millions of people. It's kind of weird.

Skill does though. Skill in stealth and speed that surpasses Buranchi. But yes, it is weird.

However, maybe he got kidnapped. Who knows. Great strength yields before a perfectly set trap.

On another note, Starjun needs to stop testing the waters aka Toriko's offensive power and fight. No reason for him to be so busted up other than being a cheeky bastard. He better let loose next chapter.
peleihno Wrote:Skill does though. Skill in stealth and speed that surpasses Buranchi. But yes, it is weird.

However, maybe he got kidnapped. Who knows. Great strength yields before a perfectly set trap.

On another note, Starjun needs to stop testing the waters aka Toriko's offensive power and fight. No reason for him to be so busted up other than being a cheeky bastard. He better let loose next chapter.

Technically yes...

The problem here is that he knew that something was going to happen to him - and if he did know, it's strange for him just to disappear. I doubt he could be taken down without at least a small fight if he knew what was coming.

Maybe he's just weaker than Toriko ^^
Oben Wrote:
peleihno Wrote:Skill does though. Skill in stealth and speed that surpasses Buranchi. But yes, it is weird.

Technically yes...

The problem here is that he knew that something was going to happen to him - and if he did know, it's strange for him just to disappear. I doubt he could be taken down without at least a small fight if he knew what was coming.

Maybe he's just weaker than Toriko ^^
Like I said, perfect trap. Who's to say they haven't been preparing in more ways then one prior to the onset of this tourney? Of course, he could be evil. What's the new theory now, he's Joa?

@bolded: NEVER, too soon. I think they're equal now.