Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sword Art Online
Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought that Zero, I mean we had to deal with Sugu again, but more than that we had the hilariously pointless sacrifice by GreenGuy, the other people helping out Kirito and looking pretty cool (dragons man, dragons!) but ultimately turning out as useless since Kirito just needed Sugu's sword (why has he still not gone dual wielding style for so long?) to FUSE it with his other sword of all things, I really didn't like the whole "lol imma blast my way to the top" vs last week's awesome beserking it just got to me, oh well at least we should see Asuna soon
Man this thread just isn't itself without Frozen Flare, not to mention the upcoming Chuunibyou ep :devastated:!!!
I just want Asuna back in the flow of things.
Jeral Fernandes Wrote:Man this thread just isn't itself without Frozen Flare, not to mention the upcoming Chuunibyou ep :devastated:!!!

I know right!!!!! Something must be done

OH GOD YES, LET THE NTR/RAGE BEGIN :hurr:!!!
^ Aaaaand there goes Asuna's clothing. Why am I not surprised? After all this Sugu fanservice, they must've been waiting for an opportunity to give Asuna fanservice lol. Not that I'm complaining, but I am curious whether it happens in the LNs, cos if it didn't it just seems like a shameless attempt to eek out more fanservice from the anime. I'm fine with it if it did happen like that, of course :XD:
Jeral Fernandes Wrote:

OH GOD YES, LET THE NTR/RAGE BEGIN :hurr:!!!

And here comes da RRRRRrrrraape!!!!

Hopefully xD
Sev54_v2 Wrote:^ Aaaaand there goes Asuna's clothing. Why am I not surprised? After all this Sugu fanservice

Sugu deserves that fanservice though... She's got the hottest body in the anime.
taichi Wrote:Sugu deserves that fanservice though... She's got the hottest body in the anime.
Boy things will get ugly if God Mode and Zero see this:lmao:!!!
Jeral Fernandes Wrote:Boy things will get ugly if God Mode and Zero see this:lmao:!!!

Let them come... Sugu's bust and rack is justice... Her divine sex-appeal shall hammer down all the pettanko and their lovers into their lonely damned corners...

All hail boobs!!!