Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sword Art Online
As we all know, OMF is down again for who knows how long, and I for one think that we will need a thread to talk about the most talked about anime in the world right now Big Grin Also, I'm interested in hearing everyone else's thoughts on last week's episode Tongue
Haha should've done this earlier when we were talking about it. Better late than never! Tongue

One thing I was glad happened in the last episode was that Kirito and Lyfa's duel didn't really go anywhere, it would have been BS if there had been a proper battle and Lyfa had somehow even managed to match blows with him considering his stats in-game lol.
Ah, begin the Sugu hatin'.

The last episode was pretty epic. I was happy to see Sakuya-chan show up with the Calvary.
Yeah, their duel was awkward, but like I said, somehow it all worked out in the end (sorta :XD: )

I too enjoyed seeing Sakuya and her hot body again :3
Tokoya Wrote:Yeah, their duel was awkward, but like I said, somehow it all worked out in the end (sorta :XD: )

Because everyone loves elf boobies amirite?
Shinki Wrote:
Tokoya Wrote:Yeah, their duel was awkward, but like I said, somehow it all worked out in the end (sorta :XD: )

Because everyone loves elf boobies amirite?  

Oh yeah Wink
[Image: 128843652646645614.jpg]
Sev54_v2 Wrote:[Image: 128843652646645614.jpg]

You should win an oscar for that post :lol:
peleihno Wrote:The last episode was pretty epic. I was happy to see Sakuya-chan show up with the Calvary.
Most of people who have read the novel complain a crap lot about that fighting scene. I haven't read it so I too find it to be quite decent.

Next episode finally Sugou's screentime, can't wait :hurr:!!
*looks for FFs*

Is it safe?

Anyways this episode sucked. Hope the next one's better.