Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMF is down... again...again
all teh mods are here! Time for me to find a new home.
evilcheeser Wrote:Moderation....
by the Moderators.

I hate myself.
/still laffing

All things in moderation, including moderation /crappy quip

And no running away Ev, is not like we're gonna do anything atm Big Grin
Spamamdorf Wrote:Joe my man! You're not dead, who knew? Good to see most of the people from the old forum are back, we're mostly just missing PlasmaLad and FF from what my memory serves.

Also there's no size limit on the sigs here? Gaspé! Time to make one of those sigs I threw away saying "It's the wrong size" And no Evan you'd be a terrible mod :lmao: (or would that be an awesome mod? I dunno I guess having the occasional mod who's cool with people being off topic would be good (not that AYAME isn't more or less doing that here atm) then I wouldn't get in as much trouble with the fuzz XD)

Yo! Sorry I got your welcome this late man, sorta getting used to the layout here lol. No notifications for thread replies here (Or at least I don't know yet). I'm alive and kicking my brother.

And yeah, hope to see PlasmaWolf on here as well. He was pretty cool. When I got murked on the old forum I was actually arguing with him lol.

Come to think of it, he's still yet to rub Byakuya still being alive to my face lollll
Evangelion[lovr Wrote:2.0]

Nice avatar. Good tasted as always....the Pettanko Brigade lives, I see. :nods:

...don't worry, the Oppai crew will come through and crush the buildings.:thumbup:
Apparently there is a way to subscribe to threads but I haven't quite figured it out myself Tongue and of course the Brigade lives, it will always live in our hearts xD
ArSoNiSt JoE Wrote:
Evangelion[lovr Wrote:2.0]

Nice avatar. Good tasted as always....the Pettanko Brigade lives, I see. :nods:

...don't worry, the Oppai crew will come through and crush the buildings.:thumbup:
Pettanko will always survive. All the OG members are Pettanko fanboys.
Dantrag Wrote:
evilcheeser Wrote:Moderation....
by the Moderators.

I hate myself.
/still laffing

And no running away Ev, is not like we're gonna do anything atm Big Grin

I never know when I get an infraction what I did to receive it so I'm kind of scared I'm just gonna get a perma ban from Greg when the new site is up :lol:
If one small infraction is enough to warrant a full ban from the new forum when it would have equated to a mere slap on the wrist on the old one, you have bigger problems to worry about.

Like what new forum you'll be migrating too to escape the injustice of it all.
Well to be honest OMF is the best. For the most part the mods are much more fair than other sites. Naruto forums for example I would never get banned but the result of that is that all the posters there do what ever they want so everyone is an asshole to you when you are new. Also I've heard most other forums are too strict, and I'd never last there.
Part of what makes OMF different is that the members are held to a higher standard than some of the other forums. I haven't been to the big 3 forums much, but from my experience I've been impressed with the quality of the discussions. The mods simply don't tolerate much of the chaos causing stuff. I sometimes think that they can get a little too hardline, but they do a great job of maintaining the quality of the board.