Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMF is down... again...again
Greg said in an announcement that there would be one up in a day or two

http://onemanga.createmybb.com/showthread.php?tid=1096
It's quite Ironic.
Because I made a thread in suggestions. About an Android App for Onemanga.
A conversation sprung up about how they couldn't do it because of no server access. Same reason they couldn't do many things.
Someone said maybe it's time for Onemanga 3.0. Probably jokingly.
And I believe they said it would be too strenuous to make that transition, and what would be required, and what would be lost.

Conveniently around a week later. OMF is dead.
Well, not conveniently. There's a ton of data that's been lost which is a huge shame.

Still, it'll be nice for Greg to have server access and be able to update and run things properly. It'll be much more flexible, I'm sure.
Hm, whilst serving my sentence at the 6th level of Impel Down The Joe couldn't help but hear that OMF has gone down for now? Well nice to hear that a new forum is being put up. Looking forward to a new era on OMF being ushered in [Image: shaq.png]

[Image: tocry.png]

All of those posts I made back on OMF though....the Gears, the relationship thread debates, my entire catalog is gone! Oh well, out with the old in with the new. Can't wait for OMF to be back.
Raiken Wrote:It's quite Ironic.
Because I made a thread in suggestions. About an Android App for Onemanga.
A conversation sprung up about how they couldn't do it because of no server access. Same reason they couldn't do many things.
Someone said maybe it's time for Onemanga 3.0. Probably jokingly.
And I believe they said it would be too strenuous to make that transition, and what would be required, and what would be lost.

Conveniently around a week later. OMF is dead.
You killed OMF!!!!

Also hey Joe. Missed ya.

Anyways I would like to help with the revival of OMF if that's cool with teh admin.
RhyssaFireheart Wrote:Well, not conveniently.  There's a ton of data that's been lost which is a huge shame.  

Still, it'll be nice for Greg to have server access and be able to update and run things properly.  It'll be much more flexible, I'm sure.

I leave home for a few days and this happens.

Shees, this sucks big time, but at least some form of OMF is up.
Evangelion[lovr Wrote:2.0]

You killed OMF!!!!

Also hey Joe. Missed ya.

Anyways I would like to help with the revival of OMF if that's cool with teh admin.

Well, we ALL have to help somehow ounless you want the new forum to be epic dead.

I am considering to host mafia games.
Joe my man! You're not dead, who knew? Good to see most of the people from the old forum are back, we're mostly just missing PlasmaLad and FF from what my memory serves.

Also there's no size limit on the sigs here? Gaspé! Time to make one of those sigs I threw away saying "It's the wrong size" And no Evan you'd be a terrible mod :lmao: (or would that be an awesome mod? I dunno I guess having the occasional mod who's cool with people being off topic would be good (not that AYAME isn't more or less doing that here atm) then I wouldn't get in as much trouble with the fuzz XD)
OT isn't bad from time to time. It's just that some people just don't have that little thing called "Moderation" and then it turns to OT all the time.
Moderation....
by the Moderators.

I hate myself.
/still laffing