Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMF is down... again...again
If you like time to think, you should try HxH ^^

Anyway, I'm not too unhappy about this forum, actually. Most of the common trolls haven't yet come here.
Pretty much most of the people I talk to are here excluding some OP posters such as MQ or DEW.

I honestly don't care anymore, just update and/or get a new forum
Zigsa Wrote:
LoneWolfStark Wrote:It wasn't until these last few days did I realize how much my life depended on OMF.

I also had no idea the site had a Twitter. Probably because Twitter is the worst website in the history of the internet and I avoid it like the plague.

You're not the only one. I only found the twitter account by accident. I saw the link to this place on the twitter account so wandered in to find out what was up.

This forum's slow pace is refreshing. People are talking about deserted ruins, but I like deserted ruins. They give me a chance to curl up on a sun-soaked mossy rock, relax and contemplate my navel deep, meaningful, earth-shattering thoughts...

.... such as what manga to start reading next after Bleach.

Read Vagabond.
Oben Wrote:Most of the common trolls haven't yet come here.

You called for me? :winkiss:

EDIT:....the smileys don't work....
Oben Wrote:If you like time to think, you should try HxH ^^
/looks at my username.

Yes, i agree with this.
Ultrafragor Wrote:
Oben Wrote:Most of the common trolls haven't yet come here.

You called for me? :winkiss:

EDIT:....the smileys don't work....

Sometimes they do.

:twisted:

Edit: But not this time.
the smilies only work for the 1st post of every page :hai:
really? that kinda sucks if you changed your page settings for 50 posts per page
ANewLight Wrote:If we need to move to a new forum I hope we don't loose all of are old info/ posts. I put a lot of work into helping with the "OMF Collaborated Naruto Timeline" and starting over would really suck.

If it doesn't come back you could always try using this website: http://archive.org/web/web.php

Put in forum.onemanga.com and then try all the different times OMF got archived, sometimes you can get into threads, you might be lucky and be able to find an earlier version of that timeline you guys were working on. :nods:
Quote:If it doesn't come back you could always try using this website: http://archive.org/web/web.php
that's only good for viewing though. You can't post or log in or anything.