Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMF is down... again...again
Even if One Manga is down for good, the forums would more likely be moving to the URL Greg has, once he decides to get software chosen/installed.

Personally, I'd rather we get control of the original site and/or database; that would make things so much easier.
I have discovered the old Onemanga Forums apparently.

I've unfortunately deserted to Naruto Forums while impatiently waiting for the return of the Main OMF.
God Mode Wrote:
LoneWolfStark Wrote:I need a section for a new Pettanko FC.
Oh look. It's you.
This post is so full of tsun.

Missed you too, babe.
So when you move a forum does everything move with it? like post count, friends list, club memberships, visitor messages, ect ect?
If you can make a back up of the site, than you can possibly move all the "important" data like post count and such to a new forum. From what I understand though, Greg doesn't currently have that kind of access.
Oh right...because if he can somehow manage that that would be awesome.
http://onemanga.createmybb.com/showthrea...7#pid54607
Greg Wrote:Emailed the contact us/server people. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Maybe they'll even answer my questions about getting server access to do backups with.
here's hoping he succeeds.
Just sucks there can be no updates since this is just a one step thing...waiting for them to respond. Oh well, still, least there is this place to let us know.
beakedbard Wrote:I love how this place always gets revived when the main forum dies~ XD

I also love how i see you post on here more than the real forum ghass~

I get nostalgic about days I learned internet.

*smooch you* :winkiss:
LoneWolfStark Wrote:It wasn't until these last few days did I realize how much my life depended on OMF.

I also had no idea the site had a Twitter. Probably because Twitter is the worst website in the history of the internet and I avoid it like the plague.

You're not the only one. I only found the twitter account by accident. I saw the link to this place on the twitter account so wandered in to find out what was up.

This forum's slow pace is refreshing. People are talking about deserted ruins, but I like deserted ruins. They give me a chance to curl up on a sun-soaked mossy rock, relax and contemplate my navel deep, meaningful, earth-shattering thoughts...

.... such as what manga to start reading next after Bleach.