Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boa Hancock (9th nakama)
Is it just me who thinks Hancock's coldness is her shield? I don't think she's a horrible person by her nature, I think she's just a little girl inside who protects herself with her coldness. *shrugs*
zetruz Wrote:Is it just me who thinks Hancock's coldness is her shield? I don't think she's a horrible person by her nature, I think she's just a little girl inside who protects herself with her coldness. *shrugs*

You're not the only one. 3:
Characters having more than one layer to their personality? IMPOSSIBRU.

If you re-read her parts it comes off as her nature is her shield, but those of us with shoddy memory (like moi) tend to forget that.
DEW Wrote:Characters having more than one layer to their personality? IMPOSSIBRU.

If you re-read her parts it comes off as her nature is her shield, but those of us with shoddy memory (like moi) tend to forget that.

I blame the enel fap
Insane Soul Wrote:I blame the enel fap
I was trying to make a crack at how people believe Eneru is just an arrogant dude who lets people hit him because "lolI'mGod".
Well, everything will start over on the new forum.

Specially the new Biceps, I wonder what would be his username.
strawhats Wrote:Third worst OP character to date imo, there is absolutely nothing likeable about her personality. She thinks she should get a free pass on kicking small animals cause of her beauty, which is pretty messed up. Van Der Decken takes first place and Hody 2nd for worst OP characters imo.

You forgot Sanji who claims to respect food then goes on to put razor blades in his nakama's food.
Sanji who feeds the guys worst food than the rest.
Sanji who put Robin's life at risk because he didn't want to fight Kalifa.

Sanji who represents hypocrisy at his finest.

You couldn't ask for a worst nosebleeding weakest of the monster trio 21 year old virgin.
I hope his other leg gets cracked.
About Hancock, while her personality might've worked as a shield in the first place, I think she now has made it "real" - meaning, she isn't just hiding behind her arrogance, but lives it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Next nakama (Part 200) Gold Roger 22 4,603 12-15-2012, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Evangelion[lovr]2.0