Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!!
Zoro Wrote:WHAT!!!! I loved it whenever he says "I'll Bite you to Death!" I'm not gonna get used to the anime if this goes on. Hopefully Gokudera still smokes, I don't think they could edit the cig out.
I was talking about the official Viz English translations for the Reborn! manga, sorry for any confusion. x3

In the Japanese anime, they editted out Gokudera's cigarette, which sucked, 'cause I loved the way he'd always light his explosives. Now when his dynamites get lighted, they just go *poof-it's-lighted* when they're brought out.
yeah, sorry if you thought differently, I was talking about the future to come dubbed anime, if they'll use the manga's translation for the dubbed anime will be just sad.

I'm not sure how Gokudera's dynamites get lite in the anime, it kinda doesn't make sense.
Ohh, I see. :3

Yeah. Gokudera's automatic explosives never made sense to me, but they still shouldn't have editted out his cancer stick. And the idea of Reborn being licensed to be dubbed makes me feel all kinds of sick in my stomach.

Anyways, I just watched the RAW version of episode 40, and I just can't wait for 41~! XANXUS' voice suits him perfectly, and so do the voices of the rest of the Varia. Marmon's voice got to me the most, 'cause it was the cutest, and it was something I never expected. I still hate Squalo and his, "OOOII!!" shouts. It makes me want to stuff a tree down his throat<3
lol, I kinda like Squalo's OI!!! He makes it sound like FOIIIII!!!!!! lol,

but, yeah, Marmon's voice was kinda expected to me, because of Reborn's voice, it kinda makes sense for marmon's voice. Yeah, I love Xanxus's voice. :lol:
I think the suitest voice of all the varia is Belphegore,damn it suits him very much!:thumbup:
can not wait for more chapters of reborn
I thought that Belphegor's voice would sound a little bit more feminine. xD
lol, is that because of his ...... buisness (don't know what else to call it)

AH Man, Kefi scanned one chapter but that was it, I want chapter 97 already,

<<<<< Too eager.
i wouldn't count on it, pretty much all of them are on vacation.
Seriously? Man, that sucks ....for me at least.

I know Ocean isn't though, since I see him around the forum often.