Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Access Forbidden
Flawfree Princess Wrote:
Narubi Wrote:Indeed, and currently I can't even get it up....... *sigh*

Well no need to share your personal problems with us now Wink
You are a very evil person you know that right?
and why the hell do I have a negative reputation-.- Even though I'm such a level headed, civilized, mature and friendly person that loves everyone and is loved by everyone D:
alekos23 Wrote:aaaand down for me now Tongue
You're not alone
An error occured with the SQL server:
This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

D: never gotten that before
Brick 
disastrousmaster Wrote:An error occured with the SQL server:
This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

It's rather exciting logging in every time to if there will be a message and what the message will say this time. Like opening a Christmas present and not being certain what you'll find.  Confusedet4_roflmao:
[Image: 9e9.gif]
disastrousmaster Wrote:An error occured with the SQL server:

Thank god it isn't just me having this problem. I got a little worried when the site basically told me it was my problem(unless that was for the Admin). I thought my internet screwed up because its been spotty recently. Hopefully it gets resolved. No computer or device in my house can access it, so at least it's not my laptop lol.
that is for the admin. if it was your problem it would say something like a connection error.
taichi Wrote:
Flawfree Princess Wrote:
Narubi Wrote:Indeed, and currently I can't even get it up....... *sigh*

Well no need to share your personal problems with us now Wink
You are a very evil person you know that right?
I saw the joke there and I was wondering if anyone was going to go for it lol.

I see we have yet another error message. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to be patient and post every now and then when the site is up.
ghassassin Wrote:[Image: 9e9.gif]

this
Life is giving you another chance to move on and forget onemanga. Get the fuck outta here while you still can..