Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best of the Big 3 Shonen
Seriously?
I don't even really read One Piece unless someone I like is doing something so can't really comment

Naruto Tobi and Naruto make the manga unbearable stopped reading after the Tobi reveal can't read a chapter with the two of them in it I get physical sick.

Bleach it sucks.
peleihno Wrote:Seriously?

I like PH as introduction to the NW and Doflamingo, but it's story itself (with CC etc.) isn't that great, it could've been way shorter.
Bleach is actually the one I look forward to most currently due to the presence of the RG and the SK stuff, they're underwhelming but interesting nonetheless.

Oben Wrote:
peleihno Wrote:Seriously?

I like PH as introduction to the NW and Doflamingo, but it's story itself (with CC etc.) isn't that great, it could've been way shorter.

No, I was just surprised this thread is getting activity.
Actually the RG are way better than I expected them to be...
They are?

I mean, I like Brokuza, but the others are kind of lacking. The hot chick is actually just a trap from how things are panning out, I have a feeling she is a he.
Her name is male, right?

No, actually I expected them to be some boring, dark brutes... so the way they are now is certainly more entertaining.
Yea, but she's been looking trappish as well.
peleihno Wrote:No, I was just surprised this thread is getting activity.

Professor started it, I find that somewhat ironic for somebody that complains about people's opinions.

Though, this is proof the BoB3 thread should NEVER have been closed.

Flame wars be damned, that thread has more activity than 70% of the forum.
I agree, it was a Shame that the BoB3 got closed down permanently even though ti was one of the most active threads within OMF.
Unfortunately it's just another one of those things that become lost to you because of somebody else's misdoing's.

Like what a relative of mine did for punishments to her children an grandchildren; if one out of 6-8 of them did something wrong, she'd punish each an everyone of them just so they all know not to do it.