Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMF is down... again...again
lol everyone feels the same way.
I wouldn't doubt that.

However if we're to be stuck with this for a while ..... em should we put some effort into .... eh revamping it or something?
Cause it kinda feels a bit unloved XD
lol if it lasts another day or 2 than yeah we probably should put some effort into this. Can't really change the structure of the site at this point (not worth it) but giving the manga threads some justice would help I guess.
lol
True enough about the structure, though how would you suggest we liven up the manga threads if it comes to that?

treat them like we would the regular omf threads. Like chapter discussions and character discussions and such. Start using the threads like they're legit. It'll catch on. slowly
Sounds good, though I suppose Greg or somebody will have to archive some of those junk threads in certain manga discussion area's along with probably us or them making the newer more proper threads.

Speaking of Authority, if we're to be here for a while will there be newer MODs or just the same ones from the other main site or just those who know of an have an account here?
seeing as how there's no more than a dozen different members logging in per day and the pace isn't exactly fast, I think we're ok with not worrying about mods. Greg can easily look through everything in moments.

If we do need a mod, greg could easily get one of the regular mods on omf to mod here too
True true

I nominate myself for Modship 2012-2016
Again, the horror...