Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharingan=too powerful?
Koolaid1 is sssooooooo right!!! Even for me I'd say Byakugan is much better than the Sharingan! (No offense) Byakugan seems more useful and powerful in foresight. Many different ways...but the the Sharingan has the learning advantage!

Koolaid1 is the Hyuuga master! Peace Out!
Manga-Otaku Wrote:    Koolaid1 is sssooooooo right!!! Even for me I'd say Byakugan is much better than the Sharingan! (No offense) Byakugan seems more useful and powerful in foresight. Many different ways...but the the Sharingan has the learning advantage!

Koolaid1 is the Hyuuga master! Peace Out!

Hate to say it, but despite my earlier post, I still like the Byakugan better as well. Big Grin

But, all you need to do is look at my Avatar and Banner to know that. Hahaha.

Oh, but I don't want to start the argument again, so while I like the Byakugan better, I still think the both better in their different uses.
Imagine the power if a Hyuuga lost an eye and got a Sharingan transplant...
Greg Wrote:Imagine the power if a Hyuuga lost an eye and got a Sharingan transplant...

*wow I am posting alot on this thread*

May I just say....

HELL YEA!

How absolutely awesome would that be!?!
And then developed the Mangekyou, lol.

That much power could probably match a tailed beast head on easily.
Seriously, if that ever happened, I would go crazy with excitement.

The sheer power would be so incredible.

Could you imagine someone able to hit every chakra point on the body, right after he copied your best ninjutsu!?!?!

And then on top of all that, put you in a Genjutsu after you have no power left, and torcher you for 72 hours that only seems like a split second to the person standing next to you!?!?!
I just say ... wow but ... people think about it ^ ^
both are blood related thingies whatever they call it
hinata + sasuke = baby with both bloods.....
what happens?

about the implant thingies i think it would have one major disadvantage the use of chakra
Hinata better not end up with that emo punk! Lol.

Hinata belongs with Naruto, flat out, no question about it!
^^I Agree... Sasuke sucks ass!
It would be really sweet to see Neji vs. Sasuke once...
Ive never liked the Sharingan (tho i hate the Uchihas so that might be a part of it) its just cheap and i just plainly think its overrated

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  anyone else getting sick of the sharingan? aznboiray 105 19,688 12-13-2012, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Insane Soul