Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why is the name onemanga?
i'm just curious on why the websites name is onemanga. anyone have answers to it? and who is the found of onemanga?
I'm not exactly sure how it came about, but me and Zabi were talking about making a manga site and then before I knew it, Zabi had already picked a name and setup the site ^^

I'll go ask Zabi later why he choose it
lol
Fame. Wealth. Power. The man who had acquired everything in this world, the Manga King, Gold Ranger. The final words that were said at his execution, sent people to the seas. 'My wealth and treasures? If you want it, I'll let you have it. Look for it, I left it all at that place!' Men now, chasing their dreams, head towards the Grand On-line. The world now enters a Great Age of Manga!...
KevinIX Wrote:Fame. Wealth. Power. The man who had acquired everything in this world, the Manga King, Gold Ranger. The final words that were said at his execution, sent people to the seas. 'My wealth and treasures? If you want it, I'll let you have it. Look for it, I left it all at that place!' Men now, chasing their dreams, head towards the Grand On-line. The world now enters a Great Age of Manga!...

Uhuh that the best reason. I agree with you, couldn't said it better
lol thats good
Because it's the number 1 place to find the number one mangas Big Grin
its a good name why ask?

if it were named blubbkissmanga or somthing id understand
well, i think, originally...it was dedicated to post only ONE manga title!
joke! LOL
Its a good question, never really thought about it though

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guns's Blog wants alligence with onemanga gunntims0103 12 1,721 06-11-2007, 01:14 AM
Last Post: gunntims0103
  onemanga aznboiray 8 770 05-27-2007, 04:22 PM
Last Post: haxorX_x
  Make suggestions to OneManga hyko 0 1,410 05-24-2007, 09:23 AM
Last Post: hyko