Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claymore
# 8 is flora i do believe
yea, thats her Tongue

mine has to be #6 Mira the phantom
i don't have a presonal fav... i feel left out in this chat. lol w.e i'll change the dirrection of it.

what do you think are the 7 claymores abilities? clare is windcutter now mira is her mirage i'm guessing devene (or something like that # 22) has 2 sword style tech cuz she tooks # 11 sword, Helen (# 15) was in # 9's team and in a chapter i think i saw her sword hit the ground with a spiral thing so she might have taken her skill. and the rest i have no idea.
Where can you find 15 up? i've looked but all i found were torrents with like one seed
ooo u can find them on vimanga.ru or www.mangatraders.com or anime-eden.com.
Thanks bro Tongue
Wow, I just read the first 15 chapters in one go! It's pretty awesome. Now I've got to wait for the fills. D:
just go to those sites like i did Tongue
aznboiray Wrote:i don't have a presonal fav... i feel left out in this chat. lol w.e i'll change the dirrection of it.

what do you think are the 7 claymores abilities? clare is windcutter now mira is her mirage i'm guessing devene (or something like that # 22) has 2 sword style tech cuz she tooks # 11 sword, Helen (# 15) was in # 9's team and in a chapter i think i saw her sword hit the ground with a spiral thing so she might have taken her skill. and the rest i have no idea.

Hellen did definately take the spiral thing from #9, and one of the four not so good ones can read yoma very well, I think Tabatha maybe, she's the one who they had scan the area and she picked up everything, almost at Gala#3 level. #40 I think is pretty useless and the other one or two we just haven't seen alot of yet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Claymore - Chapter 113 DarkNemesis 0 347 03-06-2011, 04:24 AM
Last Post: DarkNemesis
  claymore 1597534862 2 477 07-18-2007, 11:08 AM
Last Post: one-x
  claymore extra scene aznboiray 4 526 07-17-2007, 12:35 PM
Last Post: aznboiray