Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wat is ur innocence???
...i just had a dream last night that i was an exorcist. -.- my innocence were two blades that looked like archer's blades from Fate/Stay Night
[Image: ArcherKanshoBakuya.jpg]
ARcher..... hmm hes actualli shoru u noe....
anyway, what can your innocence do?
i already knew he was the adult version of emiya..i have the H-game..lolz. anyways it was the same as archer's abilities..Unlimited Blade Works, could extend the blades and throw them like a boomerang.
mine would a parasite type in my ribs that each one represented a element that would engulf my body and allow me to use it as i saw fit. like fire would engulf my body lik the torch and i use in many different ways
i will have a parasite tipe that covers my whole body.... like when ishigo became a hollow... i dont know something like that
Name:Rib Cage Armor

Power:each pair of ribs would have a element or power(24 ribs in the ribcage 12 powers)

Type:parasite

Forms: the elements will become some kind of armor that envelops my body and allows me to attack with it.i would also have complete control of that power or element

Fire,Water,Ice,Earth,Wind,Gravity,Darkness,Light,Poison,Electricity,Sound,Speed

and as my syncro rate increased i could use them more powerfully and use more than one at the same time.

i could mix electricty with water, fire with ice, speed with electricity to make combos with limitless possiblities
cool.... mine will be able to transport me anywhere i want or transport anything anywhere... so when im fighting i can be really fast because i can transport myself behind the enemy...
i like wat i came up wit becuz theres alot i can do with this kind of power and there alot of stratigies as well as traps to make
Name: Hauringu Kitayori (Howling Northern Wind)

Type: Weapon

Form: Dual wield Jutte

Power: Since the Jutte have no actual cutting blade, it creates a blade using the air around it with sub-zero temperatures. Actual sub-zero temp depends on syncro rate. 100% would equal absolute zero, while 0% is at 0 degrees Fahrenheit (-17.77778 Celsius). Also grants its user the ability to move with the wind and control the air currents in a 50 meter radius.
I'd want mine to be:

Weapon type.
Scythe from.
Some random Japanese words for the name.

I'd want the power to be able to control wind or something.