Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the Fourth
man when i played the ps2 game of naruto and had yodaime he was awesome i just wanna see himin action with all his jutsus
I'd rather have Orochimaru figurine, his stat book, him in bingo book, and fanmade manga page that show him consume Sasuke instead of the opposite....
wildstriker Wrote:Y'know, he's dead for sealing the legendary Kyuubi, but the Akatsuki collected those Jinchiruuki like childplay from the one tail to seven tail (or was it eight tail already?).

You have to remember that they were fighting the actual nine tailed fox, of course they would have trouble, these people are just fighting humans with the creatures powers, and of course you can't really say they had an easy time with the nine tailed fox jinchuuriki because they haven't actually tried to capture him just yet.
well also i believe the ninth is supposed to be the mightiest among all ...
Remember when the third was fighting Orochimaru, he said that the seaing technique was the fourth's but when he sealed Orochimaru's arm he sealed it inside himself... does that maybe mean that the sealer is able to choose what will have the thing sealed in it?

But if this is true why didn't the fourth seal within himself and die with it causing the death of the kyuubi and instead decided to seal it in Naruto

[EDIT] OOH I know because Naruto is his son/brother/relative and wanted to potect him as we have heard someone say in the past (can't remeber who!)
dimplez Wrote:Remember when the third was fighting Orochimaru, he said that the seaing technique was the fourth's but when he sealed Orochimaru's arm he sealed it inside himself... does that maybe mean that the sealer is able to choose what will have the thing sealed in it?

But if this is true why didn't the fourth seal within himself and die with it causing the death of the kyuubi and instead decided to seal it in Naruto

[EDIT] OOH I know because Naruto is his son/brother/relative and wanted to potect him as we have heard someone say in the past (can't remeber who!)

i think its because of the power of the kyubi ... i believe humans die being sealed but a kyubi will ressurect itself if the human who it was sealed in dies or sumthin like that ...
Well if Naruto = The fourth the my image of the perfect Fourth is ruined T.T but it is the most plausible explanation for me... People like Jiraiya or Kakashi has constantly comment on how similar both of them but never explained more... Itachi say that Naruto is the legacy of the Fourth and when Jiraiya push Narotu to cliff (Gamabunta training), he clearly said "forgive me the Fourth" one way to explain is he apologize for pushing Naruto which is the Fourth...

But if Naruto is the Fourth why almost everybody in the village hated him? Why people never asked the reason Naruto was chosen as the container?
I think that the fourth is the Akatsuki leaders brother and that the Akutsuki leader is Naruto's dad and his mom is the unamed member, which makes the fourth Naruto's uncle.
ooo where did you come up with this from?
i dont think he is akatsuki leader but he does seem to be naruto's dad, i mean why naruto, why pick him as a host.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Fourth Movie Manga-Otaku 13 1,296 06-28-2007, 10:13 AM
Last Post: SilverKunai