Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zetsuen no Tempest
The news episodes are out and a lot of us discussed this back on OMF so why not make a thread huh Tongue

Link to new episode http://zeroanime.net/zetsuen-no-tempest-episode-11/
More debating! Yay, 20 bucks says Aika is the Exodus magus and is only playing dead :awesome:
A lot of this was fairly boring to read in the manga, so kind of glad it has the anime and is capable of reducing it and getting through it rather quickly while making it slightly more enjoyable.
Oh god more cliffhangers and waiting.... Noooooo! I wish I had just left these last few episodes to accumulate and watch all at one time. This is painful. :lol:

Hmm... Why would the Tree of Exodus mage kill Aika if what resulted in Aika's death was helpful to Hakaze and Tree of Genesis because of what became of Mahiro and Yoshino? No use thinking about it, I'll just confuse myself more with all this logic and time-travelling and stuff. And there's no doubt a big twist coming. I'll just wait. :C
I really enjoyed this episode.....Lots of twists and turns Big Grin Mahiro is smarter than I thought though I was really impressed by how he figured everything out on his own....I wonder who the Exodus Mage is.....I'm going to go with Spamamdorf on this one and say that its Aika :XD: Next week Hakaze returns!!!! She looked so hot putting her hair all pony tail like :aww:

P.S. Junichiro is a beast
So is Ep 13 just a recap episode?
A little disappointed that they cut what would have been an interesting scene to watch out of the anime, that being Hakaze asking Yoshino about his Girlfriend and then falling harder for him when she hears how "cruel" his GF was to him. Or did this happen and I just don't remember it happening?

I guess it could happen a later but since she admitted her feelings in the newest episode it seems doubtful.