Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toriko
Since I have no idea when or if the old forum comes back, I decided to make a thread for another manga I like ^^

How do you think the Bishokukai will be introduced to this arc?
Given that Setsuno could easily dominate Alfaro, who appears to be a good deal better than the Vice-Chefs, how are they supposed to survive against the top 10 chefs?
New chapter is out - not what I expected, but really good.
I guess there goes the option of a Tengu-Zebra combo...
I'm thinking the Bishokukai will come durring either the Final or Semi final. This way, The Chief are too busy cooking so the 4 kings have some thing to do.
That's likely... I guess Match and Aimaru might also fight them, since there are too many Bishokukai for just the kings.
I could see Match vs. Chiyo, for example.
Match vs Chiyo? How did you even come up with that which seem very unbalanced.

Don't forget Hermit is here. Since he said he is enough by himself, I don't think planning to get the 4 kings help.
Actually I think it'd be a nice matchup - furthermore, there's noone among the kings that could be an interesting fight for her.
Match's fight vs. Barrygamon was rather lame, too, Chiyo would be a nice enemy for him.

I'm still thinking the hermit could be a traitor, though... we know there is one in the 0th biotope, after all.
A good question is if this Festival will acutally as it should. Remember the Vice Chief said that this may be the last festival. So unless God causes the end of the festival, (he did not say last for a while), i'm thinking something might happen in this festival so it not complete, thus no Cooking king this year.

Melk can't fight against her? The Knife maker vs Knife weapon?
YyAoMmIi Wrote:A good question is if this Festival will acutally as it should. Remember the Vice Chief said that this may be the last festival. So unless God causes the end of the festival, (he did not say last for a while), i'm thinking something might happen in this festival so it not complete, thus no Cooking king this year.

Melk can't fight against her? The Knife maker vs Knife weapon?

Melk is in the Gorumet World, how and why would he come back?

I really think the end of the festival is connected to GOD, since the person that can cook it wouldn't have any equals, making the festival useless.
If there just wasn't a winner this year, that wouldn't mean they couldn't restart it in the next - not given what a magnificent success the whole thing is.
Wrong Melk. Refering to Melk 2nd.

2nd point is what i mean. Why is this the end?
First point, I don't think it is simple as that.
1) How would they know who can cook god? I Highly doubht god would appear here for people to test coook.
2) It could be that it the end of the current festival, and a prelude a final festival to determin who can cook god.
Ah ok. But I don't think Melk II has a chance - she was no match to Toriko during her arc, how could she fight someone as strong as Chiyo?

To the second point:
1) If we assume the IGO will win the race, then they'll share god with everyone, that means everyone will be allowed to cook it. Though probably the combo of the Bishokuya obataining it will cook it first.
2) Possible.