Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add New Forums and Sub-forums
If they could only get Server Access for the main Onemanga Site.
They wouldn't be having these problems right?
well that's assuming that the problem stems from lack of payment or a contract expiring or something like that. If it's just a server issue than downtime is inevitable (as we've seen before).
combine both sites...

i dont fucking care if the sites down i just want my fucking manga and my post count LOL
They are really trash:thumbdown: for not informing their own members via email, especially now when all my predictions about Bleach came true :mad:
D.Hyuga Wrote:They are really trash:thumbdown: for not informing their own members via email, especially now when all my predictions about Bleach came true :mad:

Agreed, I been a lurker on the onemanga since the days of 07. Then after the manga went down in 2010, I still visited just because I was too lazy to simply type in "x manga site" into google, I would just check the OMFs for new chapters.
Marshall D Teach Wrote:
D.Hyuga Wrote:They are really trash:thumbdown: for not informing their own members via email, especially now when all my predictions about Bleach came true :mad:

Agreed, I been a lurker on the onemanga since the days of 07. Then after the manga went down in 2010, I still visited just because I was too lazy to simply type in "x manga site" into google, I would just check the OMFs for new chapters.
Inform you all how? The server is down, meaning no access to the database and now way of knowing who everyone is to send emails to.
Twitter.com then. While they mention the DB is down https://twitter.com/onemangaforums it would be nice if they could update us.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  link to forums on main page aznboiray 18 4,064 07-31-2007, 06:38 AM
Last Post: SilverKunai
  why nio link to forums? MARoniXz 4 478 07-19-2007, 02:30 AM
Last Post: MangaAddict