Forums
anyone else getting sick of the sharingan? - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://onemanga.createmybb.com)
+-- Forum: Animanga (https://onemanga.createmybb.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Naruto (https://onemanga.createmybb.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: anyone else getting sick of the sharingan? (/showthread.php?tid=701)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

anyone else getting sick of the sharingan? - aznboiray - 07-16-2007

i'm getting really annoyed cuz the author is keep on emphisizing the sharingan is sooooo awsome. it can't be beat. we got the picture a long time ago. enspecially with the fight with the clay dude he kept on emphisizing the sharingan every freaken chapter!

RE: anyone else getting sick of the sharingan? - Manga-Otaku - 07-16-2007

I absolutely am getting sick of it too! The Sharingan isn't as great as it seems to me! >_< I love it but I'm getting tired of them bragging about it....But yeah I do prefer Byaukugan....And that's Deidara your talking about...

RE: anyone else getting sick of the sharingan? - excel-kleinwald - 07-16-2007

It isn't the fact that he emphasizes that is is so great, it is the fact that Sasuke always seem to find some way to turn the tables because of it.

RE: anyone else getting sick of the sharingan? - Darkreaper70 - 07-16-2007

yea and if its so great how come the whole clan died >.< couldnt they have seen how messed up itachi was XD

RE:  anyone else getting sick of the sharingan? - excel-kleinwald - 07-16-2007

Darkreaper70 Wrote:yea and if its so great how come the whole clan died >.< couldnt they have seen how messed up itachi was XD

No... because the MANGEKYOU sharingan i so awesome.

RE:  anyone else getting sick of the sharingan? - aznboiray - 07-16-2007

Darkreaper70 Wrote:yea and if its so great how come the whole clan died >.< couldnt they have seen how messed up itachi was XD

well itachi was a super ninja. he became a chuunin at the age of 7 then ambu by the age of 13.

RE:   anyone else getting sick of the sharingan? - aznboiray - 07-16-2007

excel-kleinwald Wrote:

he didn't get it untill he killed them all

RE:    anyone else getting sick of the sharingan? - Darkreaper70 - 07-16-2007

aznboiray Wrote:
excel-kleinwald Wrote:

he didn't get it untill he killed them all

yea he did when he killed his best friend

RE: anyone else getting sick of the sharingan? - MangaAddict - 07-16-2007

We've had so many threads on this... and we have come to the conclusion that the sharingan does indeed suck...:thumbdown:

RE:  anyone else getting sick of the sharingan? - aznboiray - 07-16-2007

MangaAddict Wrote:We've had so many threads on this... and we have come to the conclusion that the sharingan does indeed suck...:thumbdown:

lol sorry didn't kno and i have to say you sure made a lot of posts while i was away.