Forums
Shout Out Thread XI:Its not a face. - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://onemanga.createmybb.com)
+-- Forum: Misc. (https://onemanga.createmybb.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://onemanga.createmybb.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Shout Out Thread XI:Its not a face. (/showthread.php?tid=553)

RE: Shout Out Thread XI:Its not a face. - Jack Ammo - 03-05-2011

lol I stopped playing nintendo games at the Advance SP

RE: Shout Out Thread XI:Its not a face. - MattC303 - 03-05-2011

i'm only getting it because they will let me trade in my DSXLi for 100 dollars off the purchase of a 3DS, which is an unheard of trade in value for a obsolete system.

They announce the 3DS like 3 days after I bought my DSXLi. I was pissed because it pretty much makes my regular DS obsolete. I barely got any use out of it. So if I just invest 150 bucks into the 3DS I will get my money's worth because there are a ton of games coming out for it that i am interested in.

I have a PSP but I don't have too many games for it. Star Ocean, FF Crisis Core and Dissidia, God of War, and Star Wars Battlefront. Kinda a waste but the games I do have are nice

The psp2 looks like it will be awesome, but it will probably be expensive and you need a cell phone plan for the 3g service. The only reason I am getting the 3ds is because of the awesome trade in deal. Otherwise, my DS would just sit on a shelf.

If I get a windfall of some money next fall, I might buy a psp2, but that probably won't happen.

I'm not even a big gamer. I am just trying to make my DS purchase not be such a waste.

lol the best addition I saw for the PSP2: the second thumbstick
it's so stupid how some games that needed 2 forced it onto 1

Also, the graphics looked insanely good.

lol i remember when I was a kid, i thought the Game Gear being in color was awesome. I still have my original Game Boy lol with tetris and kid icarus.

lol my First was the yellow Gameboy Colour with Pokemon Yellow~

i had pokemon red and blue. i made all my pokemon hax by cheating with the rare candy spam trick

I was so jealous of that cheat cuz you couldn't do it in Yellow

it was fun at first, but quickly became boring when all my pokemon were level 100 and nobody could beat me. i beat everyone with one attack.

i bought pokemon heart gold for my DS and it was fun at first, but the nostalgia quickly wore off.

i might buy whatever new pokemon game they make for the 3DS though. i will be skipping black and white though. same old game with new pokemon to catch. not enough innovation.