Remove Ads

Poll: Will Brook join the crew
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
89.36%
42 89.36%
no
10.64%
5 10.64%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brook
wa? i thought he was like 'that a nice idea' sthing like 'i'll think about it' but than declines...

but anyway, wouldn't it just be SO WERID(like some ppl said) that there's 2 swordman in the crew. But if he'll join i think he'll join as a musican. so all is well.....maybe...

but i seriously don't get his jokes....=/
I REALLY dont want him to join, i like him but i just dont think he should
He did say yes to luffys proposal of joining but then said no so hes not a member (and imo hopfully wont be one)
i was hoping that the next member would be a nature devil fruit user like a wind one!
I want a girl to join, hopefully when they get to Merman island a mermaid joins them, she could stay in the big fish tank they have if she's not old enough to have legs, she could be an underwater scouter and help catch fish and whatnot
I wanted another girl as well!
i was thinking of something like that but your one sounds better!
Brick 
of course mine does, Im made of Pure Win as are my ideas Big Grin
ive onli one thing to say about brook....
i like him....
is brook geting his body back or just his shadow im a little confused

he was a strong swordsman who ate a devils fruit and who got his shadow stripped and thought he died and possed a set of bones?

....feeling dizzy what?
when Brooke died his soul came back and he was searching for his body for so long that when he found it was just the bones you see him as now

and Brooke is fighting for his shadow back
It's actually nice to add another character with insane personality on the ship, and he's also capable swordfighter too..., whether he'll join the crew or not..., well, anything can happen in One Piece I guess, as long as Oda give him a reason to set sail again.
Personally, I'd rather him not to though..., seeing how he's alrady dead once, and have a bad memories about the sea.