Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signature/tag/banner requests.
Sparks I could E-mail if that's alright. I wouldn't mind! I'll E-mail it in a little while. Smile

Sorry about that Arctic...Wink
Again, please edit your previous post instead of posting twice
Ok! Here it is Sparks I don't know why that weird name always pops up whenever I put on attachments....must be the previous owner!
Never mind that!

Thank You Sparks!
Sparks Wrote:Is this someone elses work? if so has he/she allowed you to edit it? xD

[edit]

I felt like making a Neji sig anyhow... so hope you like it (think of it as a gift)
tell me if you want anything changed.

[Image: koolnej1copyzi2.jpg]

I actually made that one. I made it for a fan contest. It was a big picture that I just sized down to look more like a banner.

On the other hand, yours is bomb looking so I will use that, but could you get a closeup of his eyes when he uses Byakugan. I love using that as a background for images. Also, the text was genius!

Well, i personally think the text was kinda cramped Tongue

hard to read Sad
Well it may be hard to read, but it fits to Neji perfectly.

I am actually going to ask you to make one whenever you decide you are available for requests. Then I can have two in my sig.
Heh, gonna be around 3 weeks before that
Well I can wait. The banners you have look awesome, so I am sure they will be worth the wait.
Manga-Otaku Wrote:Ok! Here it is Sparks I don't know why that weird name always pops up whenever I put on attachments....must be the previous owner!
Never mind that!

Thank You Sparks!
i'm gonna have to cut that out. so it will take a while xD but i'll try and get it done asap
I hate that hand image... i can't Cut it out. So i'll put it as a request somewhere. but for now, here have this.

I made the Sand my self... and the Rain On v2 i made aswell xP

v1
[Image: gaarabehappygoddammitcojz6.png]

v2
[Image: gaaraissadtp7.gif]

v3
[Image: gaarabehappygoddammitcoqd1.png]

v4
[Image: gaarabehappygoddammitcofy8.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photoshop banner Shikamaru 17 2,862 08-01-2007, 12:22 PM