Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signature/tag/banner requests.
form...

Please try to give as many details as possible.

The designers would like to know:

* Size - in pixels

* Text - name, slogan etc

* Style - Techy, grunge, comic etc

* Pictures - links to images you would like to have in it
(helps if image has no background and is clear you can find renders , like this on sites such as planetrenders.net)

The more detail you give the more likely you are to get what you want.

If Greg agrees maybe... we could have a Designer "group or w/e"

i am nowhere near a pro at Signatures, But if someone wants i'll make a sig for them.

also if you don't like what is made for you just tell the person what you want change in a polite manner.
I'd do a designer group if enough people start to want tags and the like.
cool, sounds sweet!
I would like a banner. Oh and sorry Sparks, I PMed you before I knew about this thread. Didn't mean to bother you about it, when you already made a thread.

Anyways. I would like the use the pic I have as my banner now, here is the link: http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/7056/untitledis3.jpg

I would like to have my name put in the upper left hand corner, and some cool test thrown in. I will leave the text up to your imagination.
Is this someone elses work? if so has he/she allowed you to edit it? xD

[edit]

I felt like making a Neji sig anyhow... so hope you like it (think of it as a gift)
tell me if you want anything changed.

[Image: koolnej1copyzi2.jpg]
lmao sparks that would be considered a good signature.... no offense, but it's better than your current >_>

That style's the style a lot of pros use (I'm only rated high intermediate to semi-pro at this time on most forums)

I'll be up for requests after finals week.. so around late june
Arctic Wrote:lmao sparks that would be considered a good signature.... no offense, but it's better than your current >_>

That style's the style a lot of pros use (I'm only rated high intermediate to semi-pro at this time on most forums)

I'll be up for requests after finals week.. so around late june

The Sig I have was made by a freind, so... yeah

Thanks. i've done another sig like that one... xD, do you go on sigoftheweek.com? my friend wants to know (I don't i aint good enough yet)
I have a request! It's for a Gaara sig.
I may have to e-mail you one of the pictures because I had to edit it myself.

Height: 80 pixels

Width:300 pixels

Style:Grungy

Name/Slogan: Manga-Otaku on the top left corner.
"You got to be happy...." anywhere

Pictures:http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/naruto/hc/Gaara.jpg
That's one

The other one I can't seem to post on here...Oh! I'll have to E-mail it...or can you find it?
It's of Gaara's eye on Naruto's hand in the latest episode!
If you could get this that would be great! Big Grin
The image isn't showing... could you save image then imageshackit or email it as an attachment?
Nah, i dont... i'm not good enough Tongue

and for the request form, that's not really what i'd prefer... it'd be something like

Code:
[b]Type of Image:[/b] Avatar, Banner, Wallpaper, etc.

[b]Size:[/b] Height x Width in pixels (Standard sig size is from 300x125-400x150, with a 25 pixel buffer zone additional for sigs with transparency and border effects)

[b]Colors/Color Theme:[/b] Red, Orange / Warm colors, etc

[b]Style:[/b] Two ways to categorize:

a) Grunge, Tech, Abstract, Icy, Fiery, Misty, Photomanip, etc.
b) C4Ds, Vector, Vectorc4d, Landscape, Brushing, Smudge, Splatter, Photomanip, etc.

[b]Renders/Stocks[/b]: Images you want the artist to use, preferrably pre-cut (check sites like www.planetrenders.net, www.gamerenders.com or www.iphotoshop.org, where i'm a moderator at) or stock images you want for photomanipulations

[b]Additional Comments[/b]: a few sentences describing how you want it to look like, to aid the designers. please be as specific as possible.

But that's just my preferences.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photoshop banner Shikamaru 17 2,862 08-01-2007, 12:22 PM
Last Post: Shikamaru
  Render/Stock Requests x04ty29er 6 832 07-18-2007, 05:09 PM
Last Post: x04ty29er