Post Reply  Post Thread 

Tessai, Jinta and Ururu
Spade

Group: Registered
Tessai, Jinta and Ururu

a.k.a. Urahara's sidekicks. What do you think they are? Humans? Ex-Shinigami like Urahara or are they artificial beings created by him? Especially Ururu makes me doubt they are something normal. Almost killing Ichigo and later beat up an Arrancar.

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes
07-31-2007 04:36 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Wonder jester

RE: Tessai, Jinta and Ururu

I always had a feeling that Ururu was Kisuke's first Gigai experiment. it seemed obvious from her first reaction to new characters like Kon and hollows and Ichigo and Arrencar.

07-31-2007 11:19 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Deidara_loves_Lavi

yeah, i think urururu...wha? is a gigai thingy

†‡Hidan:Santai three levels‡†
'your stupid'...my stupid? sorry, i dont own a stupid. i think it's....YOUR STUPID!!!
08-01-2007 12:14 AM
Wonder jester

I'm rather sure Gigai's are temporary bodies for soul-reapers whom need to be in the chill from kicking hollow ass. Urahara was banned from soul society on two accounts. one is for discoving the basic formula for making hollows with shinigami powers and another was for making a Gigai that couldn't be detected by from soul society, a "Human-shell" if you will.

This post was last modified: 08-01-2007 12:40 AM by Wonder jester.

08-01-2007 12:39 AM
Narubi

It'd be nice to know what Jinta and Ururu are, but I feel as if we won't ever really know, seeing as how they're not important to what's going down nor has moments surrounding other non-human lifeforms even touched on they're relevance.

11-19-2013 01:47 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: